Prologue

The sun is awake and peering inside the hotel room. The balcony's sliding door is slightly ajar, bringing a cool breeze inside the room.

Y/N woke up groaning. A headache immediately greeted her when she opened her eyes. She mumbled a curse word, closing them again.

But then, Y/N felt a presence next to her. She lazily opened her eyes and was met by familiar green eyes.

The green-eyed woman just woke up too, and she groaned in annoyance when she saw Y/N next to her, and a nasty headache's irritating her some more.

"Oh, it's you." Scarlett said, annoyed. Her natural husky voice was huskier because she just woke up. She looked away and closed her eyes, massaging her head.

"It's you." Y/N said, also annoyed. She rolled her eyes and groaned because that hurt her head more, she sighed and decided to closed her eyes to avoid looking at the person next to her.

Looks like both women aren't awake yet.

"It's you..." Y/N whispered, absentmindedly. Then, she frowned, and it finally sank in. She immediately opened her eyes and looked at the person next to her, "It's you!!!"

"What are you—holy shit!" Scarlett also looked at Y/N.

Now, both women are fully awake.

Scarlett's eyes widened when she saw Y/N's bare chest. "What the fuck is that?!"

Frowning, Y/N looked down seeing her breasts. "This is a woman's breasts, dumbass! It's great, I know—my breasts!!!" She ended up shrieking when she realized that Scarlett's looking at her breasts. "Don't look, pervert!" She said and covered herself with the blanket, but when she yanked it towards her, she saw Scarlett's breasts. "Your boobies!!!"

"What?!" Scarlett looked down and her eyes widened again. And she immediately covered herself. "What the fuck!"

"What are you doing naked in my bed?!" Y/N asked, looking at Scarlett.

"This is my bed!" Scarlett argued, glaring at Y/N.

"No, this is my bed! This is my hotel room!" Y/N said, "And don't fucking glare at me, that won't scare me!" She said, also glaring at Scarlett.

"Stupid! This is my room!" Scarlett shouted.

Before Y/N can say anything back, there was a knock on the door.

"Scar? I'm coming in!" It was Elizabeth.

"Hide!" Scarlett whispered yell at Y/N before she pushed the woman to lay down and cover her with the blanket.

Y/N didn't protest and just lay under the blanket while calming her breathing. Her eyes went wide when she saw Scarlett's body. Oh my. She thought and immediately closed her eyes.

Scarlett sat down properly just as the door opened. "Oh, hey! Hey, Lizzie!"

Elizabeth chuckled, "Hey, Scar. You okay?"

"Yeah!" Scarlett answered, and she cleared her throat. "Yeah. What's up?"

"Okay, well, it's time for breakfast, and after that they said that we will go our separate ways to film our scenes." Elizabeth said, then she noticed that Scarlett is still in bed and looks like she just woke up. "You just woke up?"

"Yeah," Scarlett answered, forcing a chuckle.

Elizabeth laughed, "Understandable, you and Y/N got drunk last night after one of your little fights. But seriously, you two should just talk it out and not getting drunk, especially when we have to work the next day." She said.

Scarlett didn't say anything, she just hummed.

"Speaking of, I need to go and find Y/N. She's not in her room." Elizabeth said, shaking her head. "I'll see you downstairs."

"See you." Scarlett said, smiling a little.

As soon as the door closed, Scarlett starts hitting Y/N under the blanket. "Get out of there, and out of my hotel room!" She said.

"Fucking hell, stop hitting me! You definitely kidnapped me last night, that's why I'm here! There's no way I'll come with you voluntarily." Y/N said, she looked around the room, trying to find her clothes.

"Yeah, right. In your dreams." Scarlett said, rolling her eyes.

Y/N just rolled her eyes, then she stood up when she saw her clothes scattered on the floor.

Scarlett couldn't help but look at Y/N's body, though.

"This is fucking unbelievable." Y/N mumbled, wearing her underwear. "I can feel your eyes, you pervert!" She said, without looking at Scarlett.

Scarlett looked away, rolling her eyes. "Right. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." She whispered, and chuckled.

Y/N heard it, she wore her shirt and turned around to look at the green-eyed actress, "This is not funny, Johansson, and shut your mouth!" She said, rolling her eyes.

"If anyone's at fault here, it's you. This is my hotel room, and you're invading my privacy." Scarlett said with a glare.

Y/N scoffed, "Of course, you'd say that. It's never your fault, nothing is ever your fault."

Shaking her head, Y/N grabbed her heels and she didn't bother wearing them. She looked at the green-eyed woman one last time, shaking her head in disappointment and irritation.

With that, Y/N left the hotel room.

Scarlett sighed, irritated.

"Fuck." She said, covering her face.