It's A Promise

A FEW MONTHS LATER
WORLD PREMIERE OF AVENGERS: ENDGAME

"Y/N!"

"Look here, Y/N!"

"Y/N! Pose for us!"

"Looking fantastic, Ms. L/N!"

"Here, Y/N! Look here, please!"

Giving the paparazzi what they wanted, Y/N posed and gave her best smile. She's so used to these things that her body just knows what it needs to do.

Tonight is the premiere night of Avengers: Endgame, and even after months of trying to make herself ready for this moment, she still knows that she'll cry her ass once she watches that movie.

After their small trip, they all went back to work and did all the promotions. And since Scarlett and Y/N's characters are lovers, they had the chance to do the promotions together. And that gave them a chance to spend so much time with each other, getting used to the fact that they're back together. But they know they'll never get used to it; the feeling is always new.

To say that their relationship now is much better would be an understatement because, as Scarlett was right to say, she's getting better—she is better. It's not like before, where she could only have a voice. Now, it's equal. And whenever she's upset or something is bugging her mind, she immediately goes to her lover and talks it out. She's growing and getting better, and Y/N appreciates that.

However, they haven't told the public that they're back together. But a lot of their fans are pointing out something different between the two women. Like, something happened or something is happening to them behind closed doors. And well, they aren't wrong. But Scarlett and Y/N talked about it, and they decided to wait for the perfect time to publicize their relationship.

Y/N was brought back to reality when she heard Scarlett's name being shouted. She immediately turned to look and her heart thumped. She couldn't take her eyes off of Scarlett's as the green-eyed woman walked down the red carpet.

Scarlett Johansson is a literal Goddess.

Ignoring the paparazzis and fans, Scarlett is only focused on Y/N. She can feel her heart beating so fast against her chest, like her heart desperately wants to get closer to what's causing it to beat that fast. So, she did. She walked towards Y/N and she wrapped an arm around Y/N's waist, pulling her closer.

"HOLY SHITBALLS!" A fan yelled.

Y/N bit her lip, smiling. "Hi."

"Hi." Scarlett said, smiling. "You are stunning, my love." She whispered.

Y/N blushed, "You're the one to talk, you're like a walking Goddess." She said.

"I tried," Scarlett said, "I wanted to impress you. Did I do a good job?" She asked, smiling.

"You did an amazing job, hon." Y/N said, "Now, before I kiss you in front of everyone, I should go and let you have your moments here." She said.

"Whatever you say, love." Scarlett said, and chuckled. "But before this night ends, I'll have your lips lock on mine. In front of everyone." She said, smirking.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, and she smirked. "Is that a threat or a promise?" She asked.

"It's a promise, darling." Scarlett answered, smirking.

"I just love how they're literally eye fucking each other in front of the world." Tessa said, watching the two women at the red carpet.

"Tell me about it." Brie said, smirking and agreeing with Tessa.

"Liz is right, ladies," Karen said, "The tension."

They all laughed, nodding their heads.

"You know," Y/N whispered and look between Scarlett's eyes. "You have to let go of my waist so I can go and give you your moment."

"Oh, yeah?" Scarlett said, and gripped Y/N's waist. "But I don't want to."

"You'll have me all to yourself later, though." Y/N said, smirking. "All of me."

Scarlett hummed, "I love the sound of that."

"I can make sounds that I know you love more." Y/N said, tracing Scarlett's bare shoulder.

Scarlett clenched her jaw, "Alright. You win."

Y/N smirks, "See you later, mommy."

"Oh, fuck me." Scarlett said and let out a low groan, but she let go of Y/N's waist and just watched as her girlfriend walk away from her, swaying her hips. She licked her lips, smiling.

"I SAW THAT! SCARLETT AND Y/N LITERALLY EYE FUCKED EACH OTHER! WHAT IS LIFE!" A fan yelled from the crowd.

"I'M GONNA DO YOU ONE BETTER! WHY IS LIFE!" Another fan yelled.

Y/N giggled, and glanced over her shoulder, giving Scarlett a wink.

Scarlett just smirked, before she finally faces the crowd. Alright, let's do this. She thought and did her signature pose.