Too Much

Author: Scar is single here and no kids🫶🏻

———

FEW MOMENTS LATER

"There she is!" Robert said, seeing that Y/N finally decided to join them for breakfast.

"Where have you been? You're not at your hotel room earlier." Elizabeth said, looking at her friend.

Y/N sighed, sitting down between Chris E and Elizabeth. "I was in the bathroom, Lizzie." She said, obviously lying.

"Or in someone else's hotel room?" Anthony asked, smirking. "That hickey proves that I'm right." He added.

Y/N's eyes widened, and she covered the side of her neck with her hair. Damn you, Scarlett! She thought, cursing the green-eyed actress. "I don't wanna talk about it, guys."

But her Avengers family thought otherwise, they started teasing her and trying to guess who she slept with.

Y/N sighed, shaking her head.

"Oh! I think I know who she slept with..." Chris H said, smirking.

"Who?" They asked.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, looking at Chris H.

"That woman who talked to her last night! Remember? That blonde woman at the lobby?" Chris H said, grinning.

"That was me." Scarlett said, rolling her eyes.

Sebastian gasped, "You slept with Y/N?!"

"Jesus Christ, Seb!" Y/N said, her eyes widened. "Why don't you find a microphone and yell that again? My god. And no, it's not... that woman." She said, rolling her eyes.

"I have a name, stupid." Scarlett said, glaring at Y/N.

Y/N looked at Scarlett, "Oh, let's see—I don't care!" She said.

Before they start fighting again, Chris E clapped his hands. "Okay, that's enough, you two can continue your fight later. Finish your food first."

Y/N and Scarlett just glared at each other before rolling their eyes and looking away. Since their Avengers family are used to their bickering, they just shrugged and continue with their breakfast and conversations.

It's not always like that, Y/N and Scarlett used to be closed. Way too close since they were actually lovers. They met when Y/N was cast to be part of the Marvel Studios five years ago and became Natasha Romanoff's lover.

They have such great chemistry that even though they can't stand each other now, they still give a good performance in their scenes.

They were together for a year and a half. It was great, more than great. They were this power couple that everyone super adored and looked up to, and they didn't care about what people would say. They loved each other—and maybe a little too much.

They started fighting, it was getting toxic. So, they just ended things between them. Well, it was Y/N who broke up with Scarlett. And she has her reasons for doing that. It was hard for her, she loved Scarlett so much. But she needs to end things with the green-eyed actress. It's either stay in the relationship and ruin what's left there, or just end things and save the little respect they have for each other.

And they were civil at first, but along the way, they just started fighting again. Nothing really works now; they just keep colliding whenever they're with each other.

They don't show this to the public, though, for obvious reasons. They act friendly, like they're still close friends, since they were best friends before they became lovers. When they started their relationship, the Russo brothers warned them that it wouldn't end well if they ever broke up. But obviously, they ignored that warning. And no one can really blame them. They were really in love with each other.

But the worst thing happened, they broke up. And sometimes they find it hard to do their scenes together, but they just always remind themselves that they are professionals.

When they publicly announced their separation, they said that they still love each other and are still good friends. They need to lie; it's part of their job. They hate that part, though, especially that they're lying to their fans. But there's nothing they can do. Besides, the fans absolutely loved them together, and a lot of them are still hoping for them to get back together.

If only they know what's happening behind curtains.

Scarlett looked at Y/N and she sighed sadly, then she looked away before Y/N could see her staring. She doesn't hate Y/N; she could never hate her. Yes, she gets irritated and annoyed, but it's never because she hates the woman. It's because, deep down, she knows that she's still in love with Y/N. And she hates the idea that she can't have the woman again.

Y/N felt Scarlett's eyes on her, of course she did. She knows when it's Scarlett's stares. She doesn't know what it was, but she can always tell if it's Scarlett's stares. And she used to melt every time she felt Scarlett's eyes on her, but now? It simply hurts her. It hurts because of their fucked up reality—the situation they're in, the constant fighting, and shit. If she can just approach Scarlett, she will. But that's the thing: the green-eyed woman has always been hard to approach when it comes to that stuff.

The two women just sighed, feeling defeated.