You're Perfect

Author: Loves, follow my IG account: s.ingrid_xo
So I can share pictures of our Queen Scarly and some quotes from my books💗 and yes, I changed my username here🥰 anyways, here's an update!

———

EVENING

The Avengers family spent their whole day enjoying some of the beach's activities and taking lots of pictures and videos. They also saw this place where they could try all these local foods and have some homemade beers, and that's how they spent the rest of the day.

Right now, everyone's waiting for Y/N to come out, she went to change into more comfortable clothes.

Since they still had some energy left, they decided to stay outside and just talk while drinking. They rarely have time like that, no work or schedule, just each other's company and some drinks.

(That's what the place looks like at night

(That's what the place looks like at night. Again, I got it from Pinterest<3)

"And she decided to join us!" Sebastian said, seeing Y/N walking towards them.

Everyone clapped for Y/N, laughing.

"Oh, stop it, I'm not that important." Y/N said, getting on board with her family's sarcasm.

"Well, you look beautiful." Scarlett said, smiling widely.

"I'm wearing some pajama shorts and a jacket, Scar." Y/N said, chuckling. Then she sat down between Mark and Elizabeth.

"Exactly," Scarlett said, smiling. "And you're wearing the jacket that I got for you the first time we went on a date." She said, nodding her head at Y/N's jacket.

"Yeah," Y/N said, smiling. "This is my favorite, it's comfortable."

"I know it's your favorite." Scarlett said, "You look so adorable."

Y/N smiles, blushing. "Thanks."

"The tension," Elizabeth spoke, grinning. "I am telling you all, the fucking tension!"

"I feel it." Jeremy said, shrugging.

"I practically see it." Chris H said, looking between Y/N and Scarlett.

"It's there," Mark said, "The tension is there."

"You could never miss it." Chris E said, shaking his head.

"Even blind people will know." Sebastian said.

"It's so obvious, man, so obvious." Anthony said, drinking his beer.

"Right," Robert said, agreeing to everyone, "And I am just so confused. Why are you two not back together?" He asked, looking between Y/N and Scarlett.

Everyone nodded their heads, watching the two women.

Scarlett sipped on her beer, looking at Y/N.

Y/N sighed and grabbed herself a drink. "I don't think that's a conversation we should be having right now, guys. And even if it needs to be talked about, I think it should be just me and Scarlett."

They all nodded their heads.

"That's true," Elizabeth said. "You're right."

Y/N just smiled.

"But this is great, huh? Just talking and drinking." Sebastian said, smiling.

"Yeah," Mark agreed. "Too bad the others couldn't come." He said.

"Maybe next time." Chris E said, smiling.

"Mhm, there's always next time." Scarlett said.

"Look at that night sky, so beautiful and so peaceful." Y/N said, leaning back and looking up at the night sky. "This is perfect." She said, smiling.

You're perfect. Scarlett thought, smiling and looking at Y/N, just admiring her beauty and how she appreciates the sky.

— after more hours of talking and drinking, they all started feeling a bit tipsy. Chris H and Jeremy even went to the slides and swam, all while drinking their beers. They are indeed superheroes for pulling that off.

"It's love at first sight for me," Sebastian said, chuckling and looking at Chris E. "I mean, look at him."

Chris E smiles and peck Sebastian's lips. "It's love at first sight for me too." He said, pulling away from his boyfriend's face.

"Ugh," Robert fake gag, "That's so adorable, it's almost disgusting." He said while rolling his eyes.

Y/N giggled, "I think it's cute."

"Speaking of," Elizabeth said, and smiled. "What about you guys? I mean, we know you two aren't a thing anymore, but how did you two know that you loved each other?"

"Well," Y/N licked her lips, smiling. "I've always had a crush on Scarlett, the world knows that. I'm like, the biggest lesbian for this green-eyed beauty."

Scarlett smiles widely, blushing.

"And when I first met her in person, I just knew that I was in love. Like, it's not just this simple crush, you know? It's something that made my heart beat so fast and made me so happy. And I just knew that I loved her." Y/N said, smiling softly. I still love her. She thought while looking at Scarlett.

Everyone smiles, listening intently.

"What about you, Scar?" Mark asked.

Scarlett took a deep breath, smiling. "Well, um, as you all know, I was straight." She said and chuckled. "But when I first laid eyes on Y/N in person, I felt something. It's not exactly love at first sight, you know, it's more like... familiarity. It was weird because I feel like I've known her since forever, and something inside me goes: it's you, it's going to be you. And I didn't understand at first, but I'm glad that I eventually did because she was the best thing that ever happened to me."

Y/N's heart is beating fast against her chest, Scarlett never told her that. She smiles at the green-eyed actress, and mouthed, you're the sweetest.

Scarlett just smiled, but she badly wants to say how much she still loves Y/N.

Their Avengers family just sighed, smiling. But they are all thinking the same thing—these two women need to get their shits together and get back together.