Suffocate

FEW HOURS LATER

It's been a few hours, they already ate dinner brought by the staffs. They're now enjoying a nice and relaxing evening outside, just talking and not thinking about schedules.

"Okay, but like, what's the deal between you and that supermodel, Kendall, is it?" Sebastian asked Y/N.

"Oh," Y/N chuckled.

Scarlett raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah. That's been going on online, what's up with that?" Chris E asked, drinking his beer and looking at Y/N.

"I wasn't sure at first, but a mutual friend of ours sent me a link about it, and it's a video of Kendall in an interview and apparently, she said that if she's into women, then I'm her type." Y/N said, chuckling. "I guess fans just started doing their thing and ship people, I'm not sure."

"So, you haven't talk to her?" Anthony asked.

"No, not really." Y/N answered.

"Why not?" Chris H asked. "She's beautiful, you're beautiful. She's single, I think, and you are also single. You're her type, so, why not?" He asked.

Oh, shut up, Hemsworth. Scarlett thought, rolling her eyes. She can feel jealousy running through her body, and she doesn't like that at all.

"Because she said if she's into women, besides she's not my type." Y/N answered, she sipped on her beer and licked her lips.

"Oh," Elizabeth said, "What's your type, then?" She asked.

"Why are we even talking about this?" Y/N asked, chuckling. "Talk about something else." She said. She doesn't want to talk about that because she knows what her type is—rather, who's her type.

"Wouldn't hurt to tell us," Robert said and shrugged.

"It actually would." Y/N said, sarcastically. But that's not exactly a lie, though. Talking about it will actually hurt her since she knows it cannot happen—they cannot happen.

"So, you and Kendall, never gonna happen?" Anthony asked.

Y/N chuckled, "I don't think so. But who knows? Fate works in a funny way, so we'll never know."

Scarlett clenched her jaw, drinking her beer.

**

AN HOUR LATER

After talking and drinking beers, they all bid each other good nights and went to their own bedrooms.

Y/N's currently getting dress in the bathroom, she decided to have a warm bath before going to bed. It helps her with relaxation.

Once she's done, she walked out of the bathroom and saw that Scarlett is still awake and reading a book, wearing her glasses. She smiled to herself, she always thought that the green-eyed actress looked adorable with her glasses. Though, she can also be this super hot woman with the same glasses, she remember this one time—

No, no. Y/N thought to herself, shaking her head and getting rid of the thoughts. She took a deep breath and started walking towards her bed, well, at least this room has two beds.

"Can I ask you something?" Scarlett spoke.

Y/N looked at Scarlett and saw that she's not reading anymore. "Sure."

Scarlett nodded her head, "So... that Kendall girl—"

Y/N interrupted Scarlett, "Oh my god, Scarlett. No, just stop. I'm not having this conversation with you."

Scarlett closed her book, "Why not?"

"You know why." Y/N said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, don't roll your eyes at me." Scarlett said, taking off her glasses.

"Or what, huh? You gonna spank me?" Y/N asked, clearly being sarcastic. "I'm done with this conversation. Good night."

"No, you're not." Scarlett said and stood up from her bed.

Y/N groaned, "What the hell do you want? I'm tired."

"You know what the hell I want." Scarlett said, clenching her jaw.

"Fucking hell, Scarlett!" Y/N shouted, she's glad that the bedrooms have thick walls. She doesn't want the others to hear this. "This is your problem! This is why we broke up!" She said.

"Oh, come on," Scarlett said and rolled her eyes. "We broke up because you didn't love me anymore."

"What?" Y/N frowned, "When did I say that?"

"It was obvious, why would you—"

"My god, Scarlett! You never listen to me!" Y/N said, shaking her head. "I broke up with you because you were suffocating me! It wasn't just love, it was more like you were owning me and not the good and healthy kind of way. I broke up with you because it was hurting me and you were never going to change, so I tried to save the little respect we have for each other. And clearly, that didn't work."

"I... I was suffocating you?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes, Scarlett." Y/N said and sighed. "I never said I didn't love you anymore. I had to break free from you because it was too much. Every person outside our Avengers family that tried to talk to me—you would make it such a big deal and it would always end up in a huge fight. And I can't even do anything without your permission. Like, what is that? I have my own career and life too, but you didn't care about that. It's like... you just owned me." She said.

Scarlett couldn't find words to say. She loved Y/N too much, and it resulted to this.

"You would say you were scared to lose me—that someday I'd fall in love with someone else and I'd leave you. But no, it was never like that. You were the one that I wanted, the one that I loved, and you're also the one that pushed me to let go." Y/N said, shaking her head. "You have to understand that I had to do that because it was too much, it wasn't healthy anymore, and not because I stopped loving you."

Y/N sighed, "You were my first love, Scarlett. You made me happy, it's just unfortunate that our happiness has an ending." She said and walked towards the door. "I'm gonna sleep at Lizzie's."

Scarlett watched as Y/N opened the door and walked out. She dropped herself onto the bed and shook her head. It was her fault. She was so busy worrying that she'd lose Y/N, and she failed to see what really mattered—that she was in a relationship with the love of her life, and that Y/N chose to be with her.