That One Time

AN HOUR LATER

"Babe," Y/N spoke as soon as she walked out from the bathroom.

Scarlett immediately looked up from her book, "Yes, baby?" She asked, smiling.

Y/N giggled, "What're you doing?"

"Reading, my love." Scarlett answered.

Y/N hummed, "Would you rather read your book or you want me to fulfill my promise?" She asked, smirking.

Scarlett was quick to close her book, "I want your promise, baby." She said, grinning.

Y/N giggled and nodded her head. Then she untied her bathrobe, taking it off and letting it fall to the floor.

Scarlett's breath hitched, her eyes couldn't look away from her girlfriend, especially when Y/N is naked.

"Baby," Scarlett whispered, seeming out of breath. "My god, you're so beautiful." She said.

Y/N smiles and approaches the bed.

Scarlett watched, and she was about to take her glasses off, but Y/N stopped her.

"Not yet." Y/N said, then she sat down on Scarlett's lap. She wrapped an arm around Scarlett's neck while her other hand cupped the green-eyed actress' chin. "So, do you remember that one time when I first saw you wearing your glasses?"

"No..." Scarlett said, but the smirk on her face says otherwise.

Y/N hummed, raising an eyebrow. "Sure, let me remind you. It goes like this..." She whispered and tilted her girlfriend's face, leaning in and attacking Scarlett's weak spot with open mouth kisses.

Scarlett's eyes closed and she sighed. She dropped her book to the floor and gripped Y/N's thighs.

Y/N moaned and bit Scarlett's earlobe before pulling away, looking between her girlfriend's eyes, and she smiled before smashing her lips on Scarlett's.

Scarlett's hands went to Y/N's ass, squeezing them.

Y/N hummed in pleasure. She bit Scarlett's bottom lip as she pulled away from the kiss. And she didn't waste time and helped Scarlett take off her shirt, and her girlfriend's breasts greeted her.

"Mine." Y/N said before taking Scarlett's left boob in her mouth, sucking and playing with the nipple using her tongue. And Scarlett's other boob was being massaged by Y/N's hand and flickered the nipple with her fingers.

"Fuck," Scarlett husked, tangling her fingers in Y/N's hair and getting a handful of her hair.

Y/N did the same with Scarlett's other boob, giving it her attention. She opened her eyes and looked up at Scarlett to see her girlfriend's eyes closed, head tilted a bit, and moaning her name quietly. It makes her pussy throb and her hand reaches down and starts rubbing Scarlett's clit through her underwear.

"Baby..." Scarlett gasped, moaning.

While her girlfriend is distracted with pleasure, Y/N took her time giving her love marks on Scarlett's breasts. And after giving Scarlett a lot of her marks, she gently laid her down and continued kissing her way down. By the time Scarlett was panting and gripping the sheets, Y/N was already laying on her stomach, between Scarlett's legs.

Scarlett's heart jumped when she made eye contact with Y/N. Her girlfriend looked absolutely beautiful, especially in this position.

Y/N smiles before gently biting Scarlett's clothed clit and licking it to ease the slight pain.

Scarlett's eyes rolled back, "Fuck, please, baby. I need you."

"Okay, mommy," Y/N whispered, then she took off Scarlett's underwear. She went back to her position and licked her lips before running her tongue up and down Scarlett's soaked pussy.

"Oh my god!" Scarlett gasped a moan, gripping the sheet.

Y/N hummed, she missed Scarlett's taste. She opened her mouth a bit and slightly shook her head while her tongue was pressed against Scarlett's clit.

"Fucking hell," Scarlett moaned, and her left hand went to Y/N's head. She gathered Y/N's hair and started meeting Y/N's movements.

Y/N moaned. She loved it when Scarlett would take a handful of her hair and just do stuff. It's her biggest turn on—well, aside from Scarlett herself, that's for sure.

"Fuck, yes! Just like that, my good girl. " Scarlett husked, getting needier as she feels herself close to an orgasm.

Y/N's left hand went up to Scarlett's boob, massaging it and flickering her nipple to add to her girlfriend's pleasure. She ran her tongue up and down Scarlett's pussy, poking her hole a few times and then sucking on Scarlett's clit.

By now, Scarlett was moaning loudly. But she immediately covered her mouth with her other hand to muffle her moans because they might hear her.

Y/N looked up and saw Scarlett's state. She chuckled and decided to have more fun. She went on her knees, bending down, and she supported her weight with her left arm. And then her other hand reaches to Scarlett's pussy and she runs her middle finger to it. Once her finger was soaked, she entered Scarlett's vagina without a warning.

"Holy shit, Y/N!" Scarlett gasped, moaning loudly, but it was muffled by her hand. Though, she still had to bite her hand to contain her loud moans.

Y/N hummed and entered a second finger, pumping in and out of Scarlett. And she sucked on Scarlett's clit, and flickered it with her tongue. She can feel Scarlett's about to cum with the way her girlfriend's squeezing her fingers inside.

"I'm close, baby, just keep doing that!" Scarlett moans, her hold on Y/N's hair tightened.

Y/N hummed, and it sent vibrations through Scarlett's body, edging her even more. And when Y/N started going faster and curling her fingers inside her, that's when she lost it. She moans Y/N's name like it was the only thing she knows how to say, while cumming on her lover's fingers and mouth.

"Hmm," Y/N hummed, cleaning up Scarlett and not wasting any drop of her cum. And she cleaned her fingers by sucking it.

Scarlett shuddered when her girlfriend came back to her pussy, cleaning her up again. She's panting too much like she just ran a marathon. She let go of Y/N's hair and just keeps on trying to catch her breath.

Y/N sat up and wiped her mouth and chin. "I missed your taste." She said and smiles widely.

Scarlett opened her eyes a bit, and she chuckled. "You're fucking amazing, baby." She said, opening her arms for Y/N. "Come here."

Y/N smiles. She kissed Scarlett's stomach and her boobs before pecking her girlfriend's lips and laying on top of her. "So, you remember that one time now?" She asked, giggling.

Scarlett removed her glasses and set them on the nightstand, saying, "I remember it now, thank you very much."She said

Y/N giggled and kissed Scarlett's nose and lips before snuggling with her lover. "Are you sleepy, my love? Do you want me to just clean you up here?" She asked while listening to Scarlett's heartbeat; they were still super fast.

Scarlett smiled and kissed Y/N's head. "I think you already cleaned me good." She said

"So, I fulfilled my promise?" Y/N asked with a giggle.

"Oh baby," Scarlett sighs dreamily, "You exceeded. It was heaven."

Y/N giggled, "Dork."

"As long as I'm your dork, I'm fine with it." Scarlett said, yawning.

"You'll forever be my dork." Y/N said, smiling. "I love you, Scar."

Scarlett hugged Y/N protectively, kissing her head, "I love you, Y/N. I love you with all of my heart and my soul."

Y/N smiles and kissed Scarlett's neck. "Good night, mommy."

Scarlett chuckled, "Good night, my good girl."