It's You

NEXT DAY

Another day roll, and the sun has risen and is peering into the hotel room. The sliding door to the balcony is slightly ajar, allowing a cool wind to enter the room.

Y/N woke up, yawning. She thought a headache would immediately greet her because she had a couple drinks at the after party last night and she slept late doing... stuff, but she felt fine when she opened her eyes.

Just then, Y/N felt a presence next to her. She lazily turned her head and was met by her favorite pair of green eyes.

The green-eyed actress had just woken up too, and she immediately smiled when she saw Y/N next to her. "Hey... it's you." She said, laying on her side and caressing Y/N's cheek.

"It's you." Y/N said, also laying on her side to face her lover.

There's nothing like waking up next to the love of your life. It's a feeling that fills your heart with warmth and happiness. You get up smiling and feeling content, knowing that you have the most amazing person in your life. But, that feeling can fade after a while, and one morning, you wake up and you're just not in the mood anymore. And that's okay, because relationships work in a funny way. It doesn't need to be rainbows and butterflies all the time; it needs to grow and change as well. That relationship is worth more than you could ever imagine, and you need to fight for it if you want to be happy.

Y/N and Scarlett are living proof that you can be in love with someone and still screw it up. They are, nevertheless, living proof that nothing is impossible when people communicate with one another and strive to be better. And Y/N couldn't be more proud that Scarlett faced her mistakes and sought to become better for their relationship. Sincerity and communication are the keys to any relationship, and Y/N has seen first-hand how being genuine and honest can greatly improve relationships. Sure, there have been times where their communication has failed, but there is always an opportunity to grow as individuals and become better people for it.

While Scarlett and Y/N have been through a lot together, their shared experiences have taught them both to be compassionate and sensitive to the needs of each other. They've both grown as individuals and as a couple, and they wouldn't have it any other way. Yes, they are far from perfect and yes, they still make a ton of mistakes, but there is so much that both of them have learned along the way that has only made them stronger.

"I love you, Y/N." Scarlett whispered, smiling softly. "Remember what I told you and the others what I've felt when I first met you in person?" She asked.

Y/N smiles, and nodded her head. "Of course."

"It's true, baby," Scarlett said, smiling. She held Y/N's hand and kissed her lover's knuckles. "That's what I really felt: familiarity. It's like whatever may happen is fate, and something inside me knows that it's you. It's going to be you, from that moment and for the rest of my life. We met by chance, and I can't believe how lucky I am that you came into my life. Without you, my world wouldn't be the same. You mean the world to me, Y/N. I can't imagine being with anyone else but you. You mean everything to me. You are my best friend and my true love. I love you more than words can say and I don't ever want to be without you ever again. Thank you for giving me this second chance, my love."

"I'm proud of you, you know? You've really changed for the better." Y/N said, smiling. "I love you so much, Scar. I've always had a crush on you, but when I finally met you in person, I instantly fell in love with you. When your eyes met mine in that crowded room, it's like my soul just knew that it was you—someone that would change my world. And when you said my name, I felt all sorts of emotions, and it was like slow motion, but all at once, my world began to change and it was the best thing in the whole universe because you were in it. You were in my world, and I didn't want anything else. Well, until you held my hand. I was so positive in that moment that I'm ready to face everything with you."

Scarlett squeezed Y/N's hand, tears escaping her beautiful eyes.

"I just couldn't explain the way my heart was beating for you, you know? It's almost as if I wasn't given this heart specifically for myself, but rather for you. For you to love and care for—for you to love for the rest of our lives." Y/N said, wiping her lover's tears.

"And I will, my love. I'll take care of your heart, of your love. I'll cherish it all as if every day is our last day on earth. I will love you for the rest of my life, until my last breath." Scarlett said.

Y/N just smiled and cupped Scarlett's cheek, pulling her closer and crashing their lips in a passionate but desperate kiss.

Scarlett sighs in contentment, kissing the love of her life with so much love. She gripped Y/N's waist while pouring her emotions into the kiss.

As the pair share a passionate kiss, their hearts beat in unison, knowing that all their pain has vanished. Their lips dance with each other freely, as if they were the only ones in the universe. It's as if their souls crave each other, yearning for more. And when they break away from the kiss and look into one another's eyes, they feel their hearts racing and whispering, it's you. And at that moment, they know that nothing can ever separate them. This time, they will do things correctly and never let go of each other again.