Just Stay

NEXT DAY

Morning roll and Y/N woke up early, she still needs to go with her lines since they gave her a new script for today's filming.

She stayed at Scarlett's room, nothing happened last night other than cuddling and talking like normal people. She missed that, it's been forever since she last talked to Scarlett without yelling at each other or making some funny insults to piss each other off. And cuddling or holding each other feels so natural, yet new to her—like she was meant to feel the green-eyed beauty's skin against hers for the rest of her life, to be familiar with them but still feel new, like it was the first time she ever felt them.

These emotions and feelings aren't confusing her at all. She knows what she feels for Scarlett, but what she doesn't know is what she will do with her feelings.

She shook her head, getting rid of her thoughts, she needs to focus on the script.

She's been going through with the new script while playing with Scarlett's hair. She decided to stay there while Scarlet sleeps. She knows how the green-eyed actress can be in the morning when she's upset; she knows for a fact that Scarlett needs someone to be there. And she's happy to be that someone. All the frustrations and just the negative emotions that she had for Scarlett vanished. She just wants to be there for her.

And while she's going through the new script, she wants nothing more than to be there for Scarlett. This scene is painful to read, so what more if they act it out? What more if she watches this? She doesn't think she can watch this movie without crying her eyes out.

Biting her lip, Y/N focused on the script while still playing with Scarlett's hair.

Minutes later, Scarlett stirred, slowly waking up. She thought she will feel that emptiness again like what she feels every morning, but the dark shadow eating her heart was not there.

Instead, she feels Y/N's fingers playing with her hair. It makes her heart happy and at ease, something she's been missing for the past year ever since they broke up, especially when she found out that Natasha will die in Endgame.

Scarlett looked up at Y/N and saw her reading the script while biting her lip, all focused. She smiles a little at that, she surely missed waking up and seeing Y/N first thing in the morning. And not like what happened months ago when they fought first thing in the morning.

"Hey," Scarlett spoke, getting Y/N's attention.

Y/N looked down and she smiles seeing Scarlett's eyes. "Hey."

"Thank you for staying." Scarlett said, and she held Y/N's hand, smiling. "It means a lot." She added.

Y/N smiles and squeezed Scarlett's hand, "It's nothing, I'm here for you."

Scarlett kissed Y/N's knuckles. "Thank you."

Y/N's heart thumped, she nodded her head and smiles. "I'm gonna go back to my room to get ready, see you downstairs for breakfast?"

"I'll be there." Scarlett said, smiling.

Y/N nodded her head and squeezed Scarlett's hand one more time before letting go. "Okay."

"Okay..." Scarlett whispered.

"Yeah, okay..." Y/N said, and stood up from the bed. "I'm gonna go."

"Mhm," Scarlett hummed, sitting down and watching Y/N. She doesn't want to let Y/N go, she missed her already. She missed this, she missed them like this—not bickering and doing shit to piss each other off. "Okay..."

"Yeah," Y/N whispered.

"Can you just stay and borrow my clothes?" Scarlett finally asked, biting her lip. "Please?"

"Okay! I mean, sure, if you want me to." Y/N said, and cleared her throat.

Scarlett smiles, "I really you want to."

"Then I should stay and borrow your clothes." Y/N said, sitting back down.

Scarlett giggle, "Thank you."

Y/N shrugged, "Of course."

"Wanna take a shower with me?" Scarlett asked.

"Now you're just abusing my kindness, Scar." Y/N said, raising an eyebrow, trying to look as if she's all tough. But the blush on her cheeks says otherwise.

Scarlett raised her hands, smiling widely. "You're right, I'm sorry. Completely out of line." She said.

Y/N giggled, "Just go and shower first, I'll shower after you." She said, pushing Scarlett out of the bed.

"Okay, okay! Calm down." Scarlett said, she stood up and stretched.

Y/N stared at Scarlett's toned stomach, she bit her lip and looked away before Scarlett can see her staring.

"I have some new pairs of underwear at my closet, you can use them." Scarlett said.

Y/N looked at Scarlett, "Yeah, okay. Thanks. Now go, I'm hungry." She said, pouting.

"Don't do that," Scarlett said, "Or I might just kiss you."

Y/N just pursed her lips, blushing.

Scarlett smirks, then she turned around and walk towards the bathroom.

Once the bathroom door closed, Y/N lay back down and sighed. Her heart is beating so wild.

"The things you make me feel, Scarlett." Y/N said to herself, shaking her head. And a huge smile on her face.