Good Girl

FEW HOURS LATER

"Fuck," Y/N breathes, she's sore and she's positive that she'll have a hard time walking tomorrow.

Scarlett smirks, looking down at Y/N. "You tired, baby?" She asked.

"After six rounds? No." Y/N said, and chuckled. "I'm just breathing... heavily."

After staying for two hours at the after party, Scarlett and Y/N decided to go back to their hotel room. And they certainly didn't waste their time.

"Mhm," Scarlett hummed, smirking. "Stay here."

"Fine by me." Y/N said, getting comfortable. She closed her eyes while waiting for Scarlett.

Minutes later, Scarlett came back and she smirked when she noticed that Y/N fell asleep.

"Perfect." Scarlett whispered to herself and quietly made her way towards the bed. She gently grabbed Y/N's hand and said, "Round seven."

Y/N's eyes snapped open as she heard something and felt a cold metal around her wrist. She looked at it and saw that she was cuffed. She gasped and she looked at Scarlett. "Scarlett!"

"What?" Scarlett asked, laughing. "Stay still."

"No," Y/N said, shaking her head. "I'm gonna wrestle you to death, baby."

"But you're already tired." Scarlett said.

Before Y/N could protest, Scarlett yanked her hand up and cuffed her to the bed frame. She tried to take it off using her free hand, but she couldn't because she didn't have the key. She was about to scold Scarlett, but she ended up screaming when Scarlett cuffed her other hand, and the green-eyed actress was quick to cuff it to the bed frame.

"This is why I chose this particular room," Scarlett said, smirking. "Because of the way the bed was designed. Perfect for the cuffs."

"Take this off, Scar." Y/N said, trying to yank her arms but it just made a loud noise.

"But you look so good," Scarlett said, while tracing Y/N's hard nipples.

Y/N bit her lip, moaning. She just looked up at Scarlett, and she can feel herself getting wet again.

"Come on, be a good girl and spread your legs for me, baby." Scarlett said.

Y/N obeyed without saying anything.

Scarlett hummed and leaned her body down, pressing her legs between Y/N's thighs. Then she slightly choked Y/N, before she leaned in and kissed her girlfriend. Her hand goes down to Y/N's breast, massaging it and playing with her nipple.

Y/N moaned, trying to feel anything while desperately grinding on Scarlett's thigh.

Scarlett licked Y/N's bottom lip, before biting it. And then she gently cupped Y/N's face, turning it to the side and kissing her girlfriend's neck.

"Oh, fuck," Y/N moaned, eyes closed and mouth agape.

Scarlett hummed and easily found Y/N's weak spot. She gave it a little kiss before opening her mouth and licking the skin. The moan that Y/N gave made her pussy throb, and she couldn't help but to bite Y/N's weak spot, easing it with kisses.

Slowly, Scarlett made her way down to Y/N's breast, taking her girlfriend's nipple inside her mouth and playing with it using her tongue.

Y/N gripped the cuffs, her jaw clenched. She looked down at her girlfriend, and just in time for Scarlett to open her eyes and make eye contact with her. "Please."

"Hm," Scarlett hummed, then she took Y/N's other breast and gave her attention to it. She licked her girlfriend's hard nipple before taking it between her teeth and flicking it lightly with her tongue.

Y/N's eyes rolled back, and her back arched from the bed.

At this point, Scarlett was kneeling in front of her girlfriend. She moved down, softly kissing her hip bone first, before moving up and kissing the insides of her thighs. Moving her hand up to Y/N's pussy, Scarlett began to rub it softly as she kissed her other hip bone and moved towards her center, spreading her lips and flicking her tongue on Y/N's clit.

A soft moan left Y/Ns' mouth. Scarlett continued to kiss her, softly running her tongue up and down Y/N's wet pussy, before she inserted a finger inside of her and began to move it in and out.

"Oh my god," Y/N gasped.

Y/N started panting and moaning more when her girlfriend put a second finger in, curling it inside her and hitting her spot.

"Holy shit, mommy!" Y/N moan, while tightly holding onto the cuffs like her life depended on it.

Scarlett hummed and brought her lips up to Y/N's clit, taking it between her lips and flicking it lightly with her tongue. She used her lips to suck and bite Y/N's clit, her tongue playing with it gently as she moved her fingers in and out of Y/N's pussy, moving faster and deeper with each movement.

"M-Mommy, p-please, I-I'm gonna cum!" Y/N cried out in pure pleasure.

Scarlett opened her eyes and looked up at her girlfriend, "Cum for me, my good girl." She said against Y/N's clit.

Scarlett's vibrations as she spoke caused Y/N to tremble, and as the green-eyed actress slowed down the rhythm of her fingers, Y/N's scream of pleasure pierced the air.

"So beautiful." Scarlett said, through her girlfriend's already forming pants.

Y/N didn't say anything and kept trying to regain her breathing. Her eyes were still closed as Scarlett sat up, just admiring her girlfriend like this: panting and flustered.

Y/N slowly opened her eyes, still panting, and watched as Scarlett wiped her chin with her thumb and cleaned it by licking it.

"You taste amazing, baby." Scarlett said, smiling. Then she got up from the bed and grabbed the keys from the nightstand. She uncuffed her girlfriend, dropping the handcuffs and the keys before she gave Y/N's wrists some kisses. "Are you okay, my love?"

Y/N smiles, "More than okay."

"Good," Scarlett said and lay down next to Y/N, she snaked an arm around her, pulling her lover closer. "I love you, do you want to take a bath?"

"I'm so sore," Y/N said, hugging Scarlett's waist. "Maybe later." She said, smiling.

Scarlett nodded her head, smiling. "Okay, my good girl." She said.

Y/N blushed, hiding her face in Scarlett's breasts. "Shut up."

Scarlett giggled, "I love you, so much."

Y/N smiles, "I love you more, Scarlett."