Oh, God

FEW HOURS LATER

"Stop f-following m-me!" Y/N slurred, trying her best to walk properly.

"You're drunk, Y/N! It's dangerous for you to be alone!" Scarlett said, just as drunk as Y/N.

Y/N laughed, "Like you're n-not fucking drunk." She said, shaking her head.

Without saying anything, Scarlett grabbed Y/N's wrist and pulled her inside her hotel room.

"What the fuck, Scarlett!" Y/N shouted, trying to break free from Scarlett's tight hold.

Scarlett locked the door behind her and let go of Y/N's wrist.

"Get the fuck o-out of the w-way, Scarlett, I-I'm not playing anymore! We h-have work t-tomorrow!" Y/N said, well, slurred. She tried to push Scarlett away from the door, but the green-eyed actress is still stronger than her even though both of them are drunk.

"No!" Scarlett shouted, shaking her head. "You're so stubborn, I swear to god." She said.

"Shut up! I hate you! Why c-can't you just ignore me, huh?! Why do y-you always need t-to get my attention when you know that it'll end up like this?!" Y/N couldn't help but raise her voice, she's usually always composed and calm—as calm as she can around Scarlett. But right now, she's emotional and drunk. And the reason for those stuff is standing in front of her.

"I don't know, Y/N." Scarlett answered, watching as the woman broke in front of her.

"You don't know? That's a first." Y/N said and chuckled bitterly. "Get out! Let me out!" She shouted and started punching Scarlett's chest and arms.

Scarlett clenched her jaw, she lost her balance since she's drunk and her back met the door a little too hard. She growled and grabbed the woman's hands, stopping her from hitting her and she changed their positions, she pinned Y/N against the door, fuming.

"Stop fucking hitting me." Scarlett husked.

"Let me out!" Y/N shouted, trying to get out of Scarlett's grip.

Scarlett clenched her jaw, shaking her head. Then she pinned Y/N's arms above her head, "Shut up." She said.

Looking between Scarlett's eyes, Y/N glared. "Make me." She husked.

Without saying anything, Scarlett smashed her lips on Y/N's lips. Shutting the woman up with a deep, and heated kiss.

"Oh, God." Y/N said, eyes closed.

Well, everything that happened last night is finally coming back to her. And she wished it didn't because it just confirmed that she did slept with her ex-girlfriend—she slept with the green-eyed woman.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Sophia asked, one of the makeup artists.

Y/N's preparing for her scenes, with Scarlett. That thought made her stomach flip and sank at the same time.

Y/N smiled, "I'm fine."

No, I'm not. Not at all. I'm fucked. She thought, and licked her lips.

**

"I fucking missed you." Scarlett said, rubbing Y/N's clit. "Do you miss me?"

"N-No!" Y/N answered, biting her lip to stop herself from moaning, but it's hard, as she can feel Scarlett's fingers on her sensitive area, the way the green-eyed actress' middle finger was teasing her clit and her vagina. It makes her bit her bottom lip harder.

Scarlett smirk, seeing the effect she has on Y/N at the moment. "Hm, really? Not even if I do this?" She asked and enter two fingers, finger fucking Y/N, fast and deep.

"Fuck, Scarlett!" Y/N finally let herself moan, her eyes rolling back as she feel pleasure all over her body.

Scarlett smirk, "That's it, baby."

Y/N looked up at Scarlett and pulled her head down, smashing their lips in a heated kiss.

Scarlett hummed, pumping her fingers in and out, curling them inside Y/N. Y/N's moans of pleasure melts into Scarlett's mouth, making the green-eyed woman finger fuck the woman faster.

"Oh, fuck, Scarlett!" Y/N moaned, pulling away from the kiss. She can feel herself about to cum, she hates how Scarlett still knows how to pleasure her right.

"You gonna cum, baby?" Scarlett asked, smirking.

Y/N nodded her head, biting her lip and spreading her legs wider for Scarlett.

"I want your words, Y/N." Scarlett husked, curling her fingers inside.

"Y-Yes, Scar, I-I'm about to cum!" Y/N said, almost like a whine.

That made Scarlett's pussy throb. She moans, "Cum for me, baby."

With that, Y/N's eyes rolled back, and her back arched from the bed as she cum all over Scarlett's fingers.

Scarlett smirks, "Good girl."

"Oh, God." Scarlett said, massaging her head.

She remembered what happened last night with Y/N. It makes her feel all sort of things, and she knows there's just no way she can do her scenes properly. How can she? When she can still feel everything.

I'm fucked. She thought, shaking her head.