I'm Sorry

Scarlett couldn't sleep.

She's been thinking and she feels so stupid for realizing it just now. She was really a control freak when she was still in a relationship with Y/N, she did controlled Y/N, and she controlled their relationship.

She sighed and she got up. She walked towards the door and walked out, she went to the room next door and gently knocked on the door. She wants to make things right with Y/N. It may be too late to say sorry, but she has to try everything.

Seconds later, the door opened and it looks like she woke Elizabeth up.

"Hey, Lizzie. Is Y/N there?" Scarlett asked.

Elizabeth nodded her head, "What happened? She was crying earlier."

Scarlett's heart ached painfully. "We had a fight. I started it. Can I come in and get her?" She asked.

"Of course," Elizabeth said and opened the door wider. "She's sleeping, though." She said.

"It's okay, I'll just carry her." Scarlett said and went to the bed. Then she gently carried Y/N, and kissed her forehead.

Elizabeth smiles, "Make it right, whatever it is." She said and yawned.

"Of course." Scarlett said, "Thanks, Lizzie. And sorry for waking you up, good night."

"Good night, and good luck." Elizabeth said.

Scarlett hummed and walked back to their room. She closed the door using her foot, then walked towards Y/N's bed, laying the sleeping woman and tucking her in. But then, she decided to get under the blanket with Y/N. Snaking her arm under Y/N's neck and pulls her closer.

"I'm sorry," Scarlett whispered, caressing Y/N's cheek with her other hand. "I'm an asshole and I treated you like shit."

Just then, Y/N opened her eyes, staring into Scarlett's green ones. She didn't pull away or push Scarlett off of her; she stayed there, letting Scarlett hold her.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I was too blinded by my own feelings and insecurities. I was too scared that I might lose you and I did. I did it because of my selfishness. I'm really sorry. I just loved you, and you're right, it was too much. I guess I lost my sense of right and wrong. I'm so sorry for everything that I did and didn't do." Scarlett said, and bites her lip as tears stream down her face.

"I wished you just talked to me, you know? Maybe we could've worked it out if we had that conversation. I was really hurt, and you didn't even know why." Y/N said, wiping Scarlett's tears.

"I know. I'm so sorry. I feel really stupid for everything that I've done to you. You were so perfect and everything that I wanted, but I ruined that. And I hurt you. I'm so sorry, Y/N. I hope you can forgive me someday." Scarlett whispered.

"I forgive you," Y/N whispered back, "I left because I didn't want to despise you; you hurt me, but you also made me happy. And I want to remember that. You are important to me, Scar, and you'll always have a special place in my heart." She said, smiling.

"Thank you," Scarlett said, smiling. "Just know that you will always have my heart."

Y/N smiles and nodded her head. She leaned in and kissed Scarlett's cheek, then she buried her face in Scarlett's neck, hugging her waist. "Stay in my bed tonight."

Scarlett smiles, pulling Y/N closer. She kissed her head and sighs, "Good night, Y/N."

"Good night, Scar." Y/N whispered against Scarlett's neck.

"Oh, Y/N?" Scarlett whispered.

"Yes?" Y/N whispered, eyes closed already.

"I still don't like it when you roll your eyes at me." Scarlett said, smiling.

Y/N giggled, "I know. But you can't do anything about it, so good luck." She said.

Scarlett hummed, "I'm not sure about that."

"Shut up, you're not gonna do the same thing. We're not together anymore." Y/N said while giggling.

"Whatever you say, Y/N." Scarlett said and chuckled, "But I'm just saying, you might want to be careful with that."

Y/N hummed, then she peck Scarlett's neck. "Sure, mommy."

Scarlett's breath hitched and her eyes widened.

Y/N smirks, she can feel Scarlett's hold around her tightened. "Good night, Scar."

"Damn you, Y/N." Scarlett said and sighed.

Y/N just giggled and got comfortable again.

Scarlett smiles to herself, shaking her head. "Good night, Y/N." She whispered and closes her eyes.

With that, both women fell asleep, holding each other with healed hearts.