Silence

FEW MONTHS LATER

It's been a couple months since something happened between Y/N and Scarlett. Ever since that day, they stopped talking or even arguing. Everything just stopped.

It was weird for the people around them, especially their Avengers family. They aren't used to the silence between Scarlett and Y/N, even though all they do is just fight. They did try to ask, but they got nothing. So, they just respected their space and decisions. As long as it's not sabotaging their chemistry on camera and their scenes.

Speaking of filming, they're near to finishing up. They just have three more scenes to do and it will be officially done.

One of those scenes will be film today.

"Scarlett's still not here?" Joe asked, looking around for the blonde woman.

Everything is all set and the cast are just doing some touch up, and they're all just waiting for Scarlett.

"Should I go and check on her?" Chris E asked, since it's not usual for Scarlett to be late. She's always on time.

"No, we need to brief you with the scenes since you weren't here yesterday." Joe said, shaking his head, and then he looked at Y/N, "Y/N, can you go and pick up Scarlett? Ask the lobby for an extra key card."

"Me? Why me?" Y/N asked. She's been avoiding Scarlett off camera for months now, and it's been going smooth. But now, Joe wants her to come and pick Scarlett up. "And I wasn't here yesterday either, I think I need to stay for the briefing."

Joe shook his head, "Sorry, Y/N. You're the only one who's ready." He said, looking at the other cast who were busy with stuff. "Don't worry, we'll brief you once you get back with Scarlett."

"Why is she even at the hotel? She should be at her trailer." Y/N said, frowning.

"Just go, Y/N. You'll understand later." Joe said, smiling a little.

Y/N sighed and nodded her head, "Okay, fine."

"Thank you." Joe said and smiled, then he called Chris E for briefing.

Y/N walked away. Damn it, I was doing great. She thought, sighing.

Once she made it, she asked the lobby for an extra key card. She thanked them when they gave it to her, then she went for the elevator.

Taking a deep breath, she pressed for Scarlett's floor.

She's been avoiding the green-eyed actress for the past months, she just can't push off all the feelings that night—well, all her feelings for her ex-girlfriend.

The truth is, she still loves Scarlett. She never stopped loving her. Even though she broke up with her, she still loves her. Scarlett is her first love, that won't go away so easily. And besides, Scarlett made her the happiest she's ever been. It was just unfortunate that things and feelings fucked up their relationship.

Ding

Y/N looked up when the elevator dinged and opened. She took a deep breath, stepping out and walking towards Scarlett's room.

She tried knocking first, calling Scarlett's name, but there was no answer. Frowning, she used the key card to open the door. Scarlett was not in the room. She walked in and closed the door, then she heard the showers.

"She's still in the shower? What's wrong with her?" Y/N asked herself, shaking her head.

She walk towards the bathroom, tossing the key card at the bed while doing so. Then she knocked on the door, "Scarlett? Jesus Christ, you're still in the shower? We're about to film, get your ass on the set!" She said.

There was no reply.

Y/N groaned, "Scarlett, come on!"

"O-Okay, just g-go!" Scarlett said, her voice breaking.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, she knows Scarlett too well to know that tone of voice. "Are you crying?" She asked, even though she already know the answer. She's just confused.

"N-No! Just go, Y-Y/N! I'll be right behind you!" Scarlett answered, clearing her throat.

Y/N didn't say anything, she tried the door and sighed in relief because it's not locked.

"I'm coming in." Y/N said and opened the door.

"For fuck's sake, Y/N." Scarlett said, defeated.

Y/N frowned, her heart breaking. Scarlett is still wearing her bra and underwear and with a shirt on, while crying under the shower. "H-Hey, what's going on? What happened?" She asked.

"N-Nothing," Scarlett said, avoiding Y/N's eyes. "Just go, please. I don't want to fight with you t-today." She said, her voice breaking at the end of her sentence.

Y/N didn't say anything, she just walked out without closing the door behind her. She look for Scarlett's phone, and she grabbed it as soon as she found it.

"Passcode..." Y/N whispered to herself, she was about to ask Scarlett but she saw that the phone unlocked. She raised an eyebrow, "I can still unlock her phone using Face ID?" She thought to herself and went to Messages, she typed Joe's name and messaged the director.

To: Joe

Hey, it's Y/N. We'll be late. I still don't understand what's happening, I need an explanation later. Don't send someone to pick us up, we'll go there ourselves.

She sent it and lock Scarlett's phone. She looked at the bathroom and sighed.