Scenes

FEW MOMENTS LATER

"Alright, everyone in positions!" Anthony Russo shouted, ready to film Scarlett and Y/N's scenes.

It's been a few hours of preparation for today's scenes, the cast went to separate locations to film their scenes. The ones who aren't filming are lucky enough to just relax or go wherever the hell they want.

And unfortunately for Y/N and Scarlett, they are stuck together since most of their scenes consist of the presence of one another.

Before Anthony can yell action, Y/N already leaned her body against the bookshelf. Ready for her scenes. Forcing herself to forget that this is Scarlett, and just focused on Natasha.

And as for Scarlett, she's sitting with her foot on the desk. She covered her face before they yell action. Just be professional, and forget everything. You're Natasha Romanoff right now. She thought.

"Let's try to film this at one take. And action!"

SCENE

"You know I'd offer to cook you dinner but you seem pretty miserable already." Y/C/N said. (Your Character's Name)

Natasha wiped her tears and tried to smile, then she looked at Y/C/N. "You're here to do your laundry?" She asked.

When Thanos snapped his fingers and wiped half of the population of the universe, Natasha and Y/N's relationship started going rough. It wasn't easy, especially that they have their own stuff to deal with.

Then they talked and decided it would be best to just break things up—for the meantime. Just until they get everyone back. But then Natasha becomes the Avengers' leader, and she buried herself in her work. And nothing was left for anything else.

But Y/C/N never hold grudges against her redhead beauty, she understands Natasha even if they don't talk. She always will. So, what she does is visit Natasha as much as she can while still doing the Avengers thing and supporting and going to Steve's therapy group, helping there and sharing some advice once in a while.

"And to see a friend." Y/C/N said, smiling a little.

"Clearly, your friend is fine." Natasha said.

Y/C/N played with her keys, then she smiled and looked at Natasha. "You know, I saw a pod of whales when I was coming up the bridge."

"In the Hudson?" Natasha asked.

Y/C/N nodded her head, "There's fewer ships, cleaner water."

"You know, if you're about to tell me to look on the bright side. Um, I'm about you to hit you in the head with a peanut butter sandwich." Natasha said, and smiled jokingly.

Y/C/N chuckled, "Sorry, force of habit."

Natasha watched as Y/C/N walk towards the desk, sitting opposite her.

"You know, whenever I go to Steve's therapy sessions, I keep telling everybody they should move on and... grow. Some do. But not us." Y/C/N said, shaking her head a bit.

"If I move on, who does this?" Natasha asked.

"Maybe it doesn't need to be done." Y/C/N said.

Natasha shook her head and looked at Y/C/N, "I used to have nothing. And then I got this. This job, this family. And I was... I was better because of it." She stopped, getting teary. "And even though... they're gone... I'm still trying to be better."

Y/C/N sighs, she stood up and walked around the desk. She grabbed a chair and placed it next to Natasha, she sat down and cupped the redhead's chin, gently turning her head to look at her.

They stare into each other's eyes.

Y/C/N wiped Natasha's tears, smiling softly. "I understand, Nat. I'm proud of you for doing all of this. I just wish you would let me in." She whispered.

Natasha didn't say anything and just stare at Y/C/N—

(Bold words and "_" means they messed up the scene or lines. Same with them continuing the scenes.)

Y/N raised an eyebrow.

Scarlett's not saying her lines, just staring at Y/N.

Everyone looked confused.

"Did she forgot her lines?" Anthony asked.

"Scarlett." Y/N spoke, pulling away from the green-eyed woman.

Scarlett blinked back to reality, "Shit."

"What was that?" Y/N asked.

"Nothing, we're still rolling. Come on." Scarlett said while shaking her head, and avoiding the question. There's no way that she will tell Y/N that she got lost in her eyes, and how her heart thumped when she touched her face.

Y/N just shrugged and placed her hand on Scarlett's face again—

"I understand, Nat. I'm proud of you for doing all of this. I just wish you would let me in." Y/C/N whispered.

"You're always proud of me." Natasha said, smiling.

"Because I love you, Natasha." Y/C/N said, caressing Natasha's cheek. "I love you."

"Y/C/N..." Natasha whispered, she looked away and sighed.

Y/C/N shook her head, she's tired of watching Natasha heartbroken and alone. She tucked a hair behind Natasha's ear, and then she leaned in, placing soft kisses on the side of her neck.

"I missed you, Nat." Y/C/N whispered.

Natasha closes her eyes.

"I can't stand seeing you like this, love," Y/C/N said, and she rested her forehead on Natasha's shoulder. "I want to be with you again, Nat, please."

Natasha licked her lips, then she smiled. "Okay."

SCENE

"And cut!" Anthony shouted, smiling. "Good job!"

Y/N immediately pulled away and stood up, she walked away from Scarlett and took a deep and shaky breath. Feeling Scarlett's skin on her lips is making her feel weak, it doesn't help that she remember what happened last night at Scarlett's hotel room.

Scarlett gulped, watching Y/N walking away from her. Fuck. She thought.