Unfair

FEW HOURS LATER

Squinting her eyes at Scarlett, Y/N made a hand gesture that says: you're dead. To which Scarlett replied with a smirk and an eyebrow raise.

"Both teams have the same score, it's the last round. Whoever wins, will take the bragging rights and the feeling of being winners for the rest of this trip." Robert said.

After breakfast—and Y/N and Scarlett's hot morning—the Avengers family decided that they will explore the beach. So, they did just that, and they found beautiful stores that they can buy souvenirs from. But since they still have time, they just looked around for now to know what they want to buy before leaving the beach.

After that, they stayed on shore to play some games. Well, it started with Scarlett and Y/N's teasing about who is more competitive between them, and since no one was backing down, they just settled with a game.

They're playing beach dodge ball, and it was Scarlett's team vs. Y/N's team.

Scarlett's team: Chris E, Jeremy, and Anthony.

Y/N's team: Chris H, Sebastian, and Elizabeth.

Mark and Robert decided not to play because it's too hot and they didn't want to sweat that much.

For the last round, it's only Y/N and Scarlett. Which is perfect to see who will win, and who will take the bragging rights.

"Are we ready?" Mark asked, looking between the two competitive women. The ball is already placed in the middle.

"I was born ready." Scarlett said, staring at Y/N.

"Technically, you're not. You were born looking like your mom's vagina squeezed your face—I've seen the pictures. And you were probably crying your little butt off, so... yeah. You were born like that." Y/N said, smiling innocently, but inside she's laughing. Evil laughter.

"Oh, you are so on, L/N." Scarlett said, glaring at Y/N.

Y/N smirks, "Bring it on, Johansson!"

"And they will murder each other by the end of this game." Robert said, "Okay! Good luck with this final round, remember, whatever happens, you two—"

Scarlett interrupted Robert, "Oh, for God's sake, Robert!"

"They are on fire." Elizabeth whispered to Anthony. "I think Robert's right, they might just kill each other."

"Yeah, I think so too," Anthony whispered back, "But I'll help Scarlett hide Y/N's body, she's our team leader, so." He shrugged.

"Oh, hell no," Elizabeth whispered threateningly and glared at Anthony, "Y/N will win this game and I will help her hide Scar's body! Even though that sounded awful. Oh my, Y/N's competitiveness is rubbing on me." She said, shaking her head.

"Yeah, lady, it's kinda scary." Anthony said. "Don't go whooshing whooshing your Wanda powers on me now!"

Elizabeth just gave Anthony a glare and looked at Y/N, "Come on, Y/N! You got this!"

"Okay, and GO!" Robert shouted and clapped his hands.

Scarlett was about to run, but she stopped dead in her tracks when Y/N started taking off her shirt—leaving herself with her top bikini. Her mouth hung open and she watched Y/N run, and it was like slow motion and she was just watching this movie-like-scene in front of her. She couldn't even hear her teammates' shouting at her to move her ass and get the ball. Her eyes focused on this goddess, running towards her.

"Oh, yeah, we're gonna lose." Jeremy said, nodding his head.

"So gonna lose." Chris H said, laughing and clapping.

"This is entertaining." Robert said.

"Ha!!!" Y/N shouted, laughing as she hit Scarlett with the ball.

Just then, Scarlett finally gets back to reality. "Oh, come fucking on! That's unfair!"

"That's funny." Chris E said, stopping the video. "I got it on video." He said, waving his phone.

"We lost! What're you laughing at?" Scarlett asked Chris E.

"Oh, it's okay, at least Seb's team won." Chris E said, smiling.

Sebastian chuckled, "Attaboy."

"Huh, I was wrong. Maybe Seb is the daddy and not Evans." Y/N whispered to herself, then she shrugged. "Whatever, relationship goals right there—and I should stop talking to myself now."

Shaking her head, Y/N looked at Scarlett. "Life's unfair, babe. You just gotta be alert, if not, then suck it up." She said, smirking and run towards her team, jumping up and down, celebrating their win.

"In your face!" Elizabeth said, pointing to Anthony.

"Oh, come on, man!" Anthony groaned, throwing his hands in the air.

Chris H pulled Y/N up, sitting her on his shoulder. "Team Y/N!"

"Hey, hey, hey," Scarlett said and walked towards the winning team. "Put her down, Hemsworth."

Chris H put Y/N down, raising his hands in defense.

"So," Y/N smirks, "Are you here to admit your defeat?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You played dirty." Scarlett said, crossing her arms against her chest.

"This is it," Robert whispered to Mark. "Okay, so if one of them starts attacking, we come and break them apart. Or we can see who will win."

Mark just laughed, shaking his head.

"I didn't, though. I just took off my shirt because it was too hot. It's not my fault that you decided to just stare at me." Y/N said.

Scarlett hummed, looking at Y/N up and down, "You're right, it was really hot."

"Is she talking about the weather?" Anthony whispered to Elizabeth.

"I don't think so." Elizabeth whispered back, shaking her head.

Anthony nodded his head, "I thought so too."

Y/N giggled and extended her hand, "So, you admit it now?"

Scarlett held Y/N's hand, shaking it gently. "I admit. Nice game." She said.

"Nice game." Y/N said, smiling.

Scarlett kissed Y/N's knuckles before letting her go.

Y/N was glad that it's hot today because she's blushing.

Without saying anything to Scarlett, Y/N turns to her team and grins. "We get to have bragging rights, bitches!"

With that, they cheered, jumping around.

Scarlett chuckled, watching Y/N.

"We lost for the right thing." Chris E whispered to Scarlett while watching Sebastian.

"Damn right." Scarlett said, smiling.