Happy

FEW MOMENTS LATER

"Ooh, look at that one." Y/N said, pointing to a certain star in the night sky. "That's a big one."

The two love birds couldn't sleep because of too much happiness running through them. It just makes them so happy that they finally got to talk, and now, they're back together. And since they couldn't sleep, they just decided to go outside and watch the night sky. It was Y/N's favorite thing to do, and Scarlett would be there to watch the night sky with Y/N, and it became her favorite too.

"It's so pretty." Y/N said, smiling.

"I agree." Scarlett said, but she's looking at Y/N.

"I can feel your eyes on me," Y/N said, "I'm talking about that pretty star." She said and pointed at it.

Scarlett chuckled and looked at the star; it was indeed pretty. "You're right, it's so pretty." She said, smiling. But then she looked back at Y/N, "You're my pretty star." She said.

Y/N giggle and looked at Scarlett, "What? That was so cheesy." She said but she's blushing.

"Oh, please. You love it." Scarlett said, smiling widely.

"With all my heart." Y/N said, smiling.

Scarlett laughed and pulled Y/N closer, hugging her waist. "I love you, Y/N." She whispered, looking between Y/N's eyes.

"I love you, too, Scar." Y/N said, smiling.

Scarlett sighed in happiness, "I'm so happy. Thank you for this second chance, my love."

"Of course, baby." Y/N said, "I know this will make me happy too, and I am still so in love with you, I'm not gonna be stupid and let this chance go."

"I'm so lucky to have you." Scarlett said, kissing Y/N's shoulder. "I am not gonna waste this. I love you."

"I love you, baby." Y/N whispered, hugging Scarlett's arms that were wrapped around her.

"Are we gonna tell them tomorrow?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah, sure." Y/N said, then she grins and completely faced Scarlett. "But let's have some fun first, yeah?"

Scarlett laughed and raised an eyebrow, "What do you have in mind, my partner in crime?" She asked.

"We're actresses, honey, let's just go with the flow. Just follow my lead tomorrow. You in?" Y/N asked.

"Without a doubt, babe." Scarlett said, grinning excitedly.

"Good." Y/N said giggled. "Wanna hit the slide and swim?" She asked, grinning.

"No!" Scarlett said, laughing. "It's cold!"

"Come on! So, I'll have a reason to see you naked later." Y/N said, giggling.

"Oh, well," Scarlett said with a funny voice, "If you put it that way, who am I to turn that down, yeah?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows. "But you know, we're back together. We don't need excuses just to see one another naked." She added.

Y/N laugh loudly, "Shut up, I know. But I wanna swim with you, come on, I missed doing things with you."

"Okay, baby." Scarlett said and took off her shirt.

"Scarlett!" Y/N yelped and immediately hugged her girlfriend, covering Scarlett's breasts. "Why did you took off your shirt?" She asked.

"We're gonna swim." Scarlett answered.

"You don't have a bra, smartass." Y/N said.

"Hey!" Scarlett said and smack Y/N's ass, "But you're right." She added and laughed.

Y/N laugh, shaking her head. She kissed Scarlett's bare shoulder, "Put your shirt on."

"Yes, ma'am." Scarlett said, and immediately wore her shirt again. She looked at Y/N and smiles innocently.

Y/N chuckled, "Look at your nipples, they're hard." She said.

Scarlett looked down at her breasts, "I think they're just happy to see you." She said and looked at her girlfriend.

Y/N laugh loudly, she hit Scarlett's arm. "You're something else, woman."

"I'm just saying the truth." Scarlett said and shrugged. "They'll be happy if you give them some attention, you know?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh my god, Johansson." Y/N said, laughing and shaking her head. "Maybe I will, but don't forget that we just got back together. I am not sucking your boobs." She said.

"Well, that hurts." Scarlett said.

"And stupid," Y/N said, laughing. "I changed my mind, I'll suck your boobs later before I go to sleep."

Scarlett grins, "Is that a promise?"

"It's a promise, darling." Y/N said and winked.

Then they both laugh, holding each other's hands.

"Come on, to the slide!" Y/N said and giggled.

Laughing, Scarlett let the love of her life drag her to the slide. She's genuinely happy to have this moment with Y/N, and she promised that she will never be selfish again. She won't lose her girlfriend again.