Tension

A WEEK LATER

Knock knock

Y/N lazily tilted her head, sighing. It's been a week since they finished filming, and they were given a month off before hitting the road for promotions and for the world premiere. And Y/N wants nothing but to have lazy days; she's too tired and sad to even move.

She's got other schedules too, but she canceled all of them. She just can't function properly at the moment. Everything is just all over the place. With Natasha dying and her feelings for Scarlett.

And speaking of Scarlett, they have been talking every single day over the phone. And the only time that Y/N does something other than being a sad lesbian is when Scarlett comes over and invites her to lunch and dinner.

All her feelings for Scarlett that she pushed deep down come creeping in. They want to come out of their hiding and just give in. But she's scared to act on it. What she has with Scarlett right now is much better than their relationship after they broke up a year ago. It hasn't been this good ever since, and she's scared to mess everything up.

Knock knock

Y/N was brought back to reality when she heard the knocking again. She sighed and lazily got up from her couch, then she walked towards the door and opened it.

"Ooh la la, what do we have here?" Elizabeth asked, grinning.

Y/N chuckled, rolling her eyes and tightening the knot in her robe. She's too lazy to actually wear anything, so she settled for the robe. It's much better than being in her underwear, well, because of this reason—unexpected guests.

"What're you guys doing here?" Y/N asked, looking at Elizabeth and Scarlett. But then her eyes stayed on Scarlett's, the green-eyed actress is obviously checking her out. It makes her blush.

Elizabeth pursed her lips, watching her friends staring at one another. She cleared her throat, "Do you guys feel that?" She asked.

Blinking, Y/N looked away from Scarlett.

Scarlett licked her lips, looking at Y/N one last time before looking at Elizabeth. "Feel what?" She asked.

"That tension." Elizabeth answered.

Y/N chuckled, raising an eyebrow. "Whatever, Lizzie. So, what do you guys want? I'm having a party by myself and you two are disturbing me." She said, obviously joking.

"Come on, we're gonna be late!" Robert shouted from the van.

Y/N raised an eyebrow again and looked behind her friends, there, she saw a van. And it looks like her Avengers family are there. She looked at Scarlett and Elizabeth, "What in the world?"

"We have a month off, so, Robert decided to have a week vacation!" Elizabeth said, smiling excitedly. "But unfortunately, only us can come because the others are too busy."

"What? And I didn't know about this until now?" Y/N asked, crossing her arms against her chest. And by doing that, it only makes her breasts look bigger.

Oh dear, god. Scarlett thought, she can see Y/N's harden nipples through that robe. She gulp and looked away.

"We've been calling and texting you, but you're not answering any of it, so we just came here to pick you up." Scarlett said, speaking for the first time.

"Oh," Y/N chuckled. "Let me pack then."

"Let Scarlett help you," Elizabeth said before anyone can speak. "I'm gonna go to the van, we'll wait for you two." She said, smiling. Then she walked away, leaving the two women.

"Okay, then." Y/N whispered, she opened the door wider for Scarlett, letting her in. "Let's go to my room." She said.

"Okay." Scarlett said and follow behind Y/N. Her eyes immediately went to Y/N's ass, and her heart thumped. Fucking hell, look away. She said to herself while biting her lip and controlling herself not to touch it.

"How're you?" Y/N asked after some time of silence.

Walking inside Y/N's bedroom, she looked around, smiling. "I've been good, still sad with the last filming but I'm good. You?" She asked, looking at Y/N.

"Other than being a sad and lazy lesbian, I'm also good." Y/N answered, chuckling. She went to her walk-in closet, "So, how many days are we away for?" She asked.

Scarlett walked inside the closet too, "Robert says at least for a couple days." She said.

Y/N hummed, nodding her head. Then she grabbed a luggage, "Alright then."

"I'll pack for you, I know what you bring for trips like this." Scarlett said, smiling. "Just go and get dress."

"What's wrong with my robe?" Y/N asked, giggling.

Scarlett chuckled, raising an eyebrow. "The fact that I can see your nipples." She said and smirked.

Y/N blushed, but she stood her ground. She hummed and raised an eyebrow. "So? What's wrong with that? It's not like you haven't seen it before." She said.

Scarlett's eyes widened. She didn't expect that.

Proud of herself, Y/N smirked, then she grabbed some clothes before leaving Scarlett.

Oh dear, god. Scarlett thought, shaking her head and smiling.