Emotional

Author: TW ⚠️ Nat's death in Endgame.

———

FEW HOURS LATER

Y/N took a deep breath, feeling her heart aching. She's currently on the set, about to film her last scene with Scarlett as Natasha, and she knows it's going to be extra emotional today. She loves Natasha. All her feelings for Scarlett that she can't express—she expresses to Natasha. Her love for Scarlett goes to the redhead, but after their scene today, she won't be able to do that again.

They had already filmed a scene where Y/C/N and Natasha were attacked by Thanos and his army. But the Russo brothers have another script, so they'll film that too.

Y/N is currently reading the script, and it's much better than the last one, and this one hurts more. It's more emotional, and instead of fighting Thanos and his army—they'll fight one another to get the Soul Stone.

My god, this is torture. Y/N thought, shaking her head as she finished with her script. She can literally feel her heart aching painfully.

Sighing, Y/N looked at Scarlett and saw that the green-eyes actress has her eyes closed. She knows that Scarlett is trying her best to control her emotions right now, she bit her bottom lip and just looked away.

After minutes of waiting and reading the script, Joe told everyone to get in position.

Everyone got into position. Scarlett and Y/N held eye contact. They both know that this scene will destroy both of them, and the fact that their characters are lovers will make the emotions heavier.

They shared a small smile before looking away from each other just before Joe shouted action.

"Action!"

SCENE

"Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. It's not a coincidence." Natasha said, eyebrows furrowed.

Y/C/N bit the inside of her cheek, while nodding her head. "Yeah."

"Whatever it takes." Natasha said.

Y/C/N nodded her head, looking at the cliff. "Whatever it takes."

Natasha looked at Y/C/N and stood up, then she walked towards her lover. "If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead."

"Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be." Y/C/N said, taking a deep breath.

"I guess we do." Natasha said, nodding her head.

Y/C/N holds her redhead's hand and Natasha squeezed her lover's hand, the both of them didn't say anything and just look at each other.

After a while, Y/C/N spoke. "I'm starting to think we mean different people here, Nat." She said.

"For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing: get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back." Natasha said.

"That's all it's been about? What about me, Nat?" Y/C/N asked, frowning.

Natasha sighed, "You know what I mean, baby. And I'm trying to save your life here, like what you did with mine." She said.

"No." Y/C/N said, shaking her head.

"I've never known what love truly means. I've never had someone that I could fully trust and be myself with. Until I found you—until we found each other and you saved me from myself, my love. You saved me from my monsters." Natasha said, caressing Y/C/N's hand.

Y/C/N didn't say anything and just bit her lip, tears streaming down her face. Natasha smiles sadly, she hates seeing Y/C/N so broken. She pulled Y/C/N closer and lean their foreheads against each other.