A Threat or A Promise

NEXT DAY

Whining, Y/N woke up. She immediately sat up, turning her head where the blinding light is coming from. "I have my eyes closed, but trust me when I say this: I am glaring at you!" She whispered harshly.

It's the next day and she's woken up because the sun is once again poking her eyes harshly. They all stayed up last night, watching movies and talking, and for the winning team, they used their bragging rights here and there, just to remind the losing team that they in fact, lost.

Well, not until Scarlett pulled Y/N to just sit on her lap for the rest of the movie. And that definitely shut her up, but she was comfortable so she didn't mind. She didn't mind at all.

"I know you're not a morning person, but for the love of God, stop glaring at the poor sun." Scarlett said, laughing.

Y/N turned her head towards Scarlett's direction, her eyes still closed. "Are you dressed?" She asked.

Scarlett chuckled, "Yes, Y/N. I am dressed."

Y/N nodded her head, and she slowly opened her eyes. But she ended up screaming because Scarlett was clearly not dressed; it's like déjà vu, except her bra isn't lace but a colored black one.

"Scarlett!" Y/N shouted, blushing. But then, she couldn't take her eyes away from Scarlett.

"Got you." Scarlett said, laughing. "Now, we're even." She said, smirking.

Y/N pouted. "Can I at least touch your stomach?" She asked with this cute little voice.

Scarlett chuckle softly, "No."

"Why not?" Y/N asked, still pouting.

"Because," Scarlett said and raised an eyebrow. "Don't give me the puppy eyes, you know I can never say no to that."

"Let me touch your stomach, please, Scarly." Y/N said, pouting and battling her eyelashes.

Scarlett groaned and rolled her eyes, but then she walked closer to Y/N and stood by the side of the bed. "Fine."

Y/N cheered. She pulled the blanket off of her and kneeled on the bed, then she gave Scarlett a quick kiss on the stomach before running for her life, locking herself inside the bathroom.

"Y/N! You naughty woman, get back here!" Scarlett shouted outside the bathroom.

Y/N giggled, and she started taking off her clothes. "Sorry not sorry, Scarly! Thanks for letting me feel your stomach!" She shouted back.

"I'm gonna get you back, you know that, right?" Scarlett said, just outside the door.

"I'd like to see you try, Scar." Y/N said and laughed.

"You won't just see it, you will feel it." Scarlett said.

"Ooh, is that a threat or a promise?" Y/N asked, clearly having fun.

"It's a promise, darling." Scarlett said.

— after taking a shower and getting dressed for today, Y/N went downstairs to have her breakfast. She's really looking forward to what Scarlett will do to get back at her. She knows it will be something that will shock her, because if she knows anything about the green-eyed woman, it's the fact that she will always have something up her sleeve to surprise her.

Humming, Y/N walked inside the kitchen, expecting to see everyone there with their breakfast. But no one's around, and there's no food.

"Where the hell is eve—oh my god!" Y/N yelped in surprise when someone bent her over the table. She looked behind her and saw Scarlett, smirking at her. "Scarlett?! What the fuck are—fuck!" She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips when Scarlett spanked her ass.

Then, Scarlett went behind Y/N and leaned over, "I told you, I'd get you back." She husked in her ear, "Breakfast is outside, see you there, baby." She whispered and pulled away, and she admired Y/N's state for a second before she turned around and walked away.

Y/N pushed herself off the table, breathing heavily. "Goddamnit, it's still so early and now I'm fucking hot and bothered. Thanks a lot, Johansson." She said to herself.

"Man, what happened to you?"

Y/N turned around and saw Anthony.

"You're like, breathing so hard." He said, raising his eyebrows. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm okay, yeah," Y/N said and cleared her throat. "I'm j-just starving, where's the food? Give me the goddamn food, oh my Lord." She said and walked away, leaving Anthony confused as hell.

"That's why you never starve a woman; they transform into something else." Anthony said to himself and shook his head.

———

Author: never starve a woman, but u can bend her over the table🤷🏻‍♀️ ahehe, that's all for now. Have a great day/night, loves💗