Oh

NEXT DAY

Y/N woke up to the sun shining right at her eyes, poking her violently to wake up. She let out a loud sigh, squinting and rubbing her eyes sleepily.

Opening one eye, she looked around and found herself alone.

"Hm, that's why it's cold." She mumbled to herself, while hugging the blanket closer to her chest.

Just then, there was a knock before the door opened.

"Hey,"

Y/N hummed and opened her eyes, she looked at the door and saw Chris E. She smiles, still so sleepy. "Hey, Seb's daddy. Morning."

Chris E laughed, shaking his head. "Morning. Breakfast is ready, just come downstairs, we'll wait."

"Oh, okay. Thanks." Y/N said, smiling.

Chris E smiles and closed the door.

Yawning, Y/N sat up. She looked at the window and glared at the sun, "I'm thankful for another day, but please, stop murdering my eyes." She said.

Still glaring, Y/N squints her eyes because it started to hurt. "Come on, why are you trying to burn my eyes, huh? How am I supposed to admire you if I go blind?"

"Why are you even trying to pick a fight with the sun?" Someone asked.

Y/N yelped in surprise and immediately turned her head to look, and she saw Scarlett, "Oh." She mumbled, blushing.

"Oh?" Scarlett raised an eyebrow.

"Um," Y/N stuttered, looking at Scarlett up and down.

Scarlett looked down at herself and realized that she only have a towel slung low on her hips, clinging to her curves in the right places, and her lace bra. "Oh."

Y/N's mouth suddenly went dry and she couldn't look away. She could feel her cheeks and ears getting hot and red. Scarlett's beauty never failed to amaze her, and seeing her body up close made her heart pound against her chest.

"G-Good morning." Y/N whispered, looking at Scarlett's face to see her smirking.

"Good morning, baby." Scarlett husked, "Are you okay? You're red." She said, smirking.

"I-I um, yeah." Y/N said and cleared her throat. "I'm okay. Um, yeah."

Scarlett chuckled and walked towards Y/N's bed. Then she yanked the blanket off of Y/N and grabbed her ankles and pulled her closer.

Y/N yelped, blushing hard.

Scarlett kneeled on the bed, between Y/N's legs.

Y/N looked between Scarlett's green eyes, their faces closer.

Still smirking, Scarlett look down at Y/N's lips, licking her own, then back to Y/N's eyes. "You look so beautiful, darling, and even more beautiful when you're all flustered because of me."

"I-I... it's just t-the sun's heat getting into me." Y/N said, obviously lying.

Scarlett raised an eyebrow, "Oh, really?"

"R-Really." Y/N said, and gulped.

Scarlett hummed and stood up straight, then she pulled Y/N closer, sitting her to the edge of the bed. Looking down at the flustered woman, she cupped her chin and tilted her head to look up at her. She licked her lips and smirk, "You know, I hate it when you're lying."

Y/N gulped, fighting herself not to moan.

"Do like what you see?" Scarlett asked and traces Y/N's bottom lip with her thumb. "And don't lie, baby."

"I-I do," Y/N said, admitting it.

"You do, what? Say it." Scarlett whispered.

"I like what I see." Y/N whispered, and she slowly brought her right hand up, touching Scarlett's toned stomach.

Scarlett clenched her jaw, "Don't tease me."

Finally getting the upper hand, Y/N hummed and traces Scarlett's stomach. "Or what?"

"Don't." Scarlett husked.

Smiling innocently, Y/N stood up and leaned into Scarlett's ear, "You're so beautiful, I could just bite you." She whispered in her ear.

"Fuck." Scarlett sighs, she can feel heat between her thighs.

"I'm gonna freshen up, see you at breakfast," Y/N said and pulled away, looking between Scarlett's eyes, "Mommy."

With that, she walked away, going to the bathroom and locking the door behind her. She leaned against it, breathing heavily while biting her lip. She can feel herself turned on.

Oh, fuck me. She thought, shaking her head.