chapter 3

Alexander and James were quick to note their family was rich when they finally boarded the plane but Skye seemed to out of it to acknowledge how rich they were. Despite being in the hospital she had only slept a little due to passing out from exhaustion. That was 5 days ago. She would pretend to sleep at night so they didn't sedate her.

"She needs sleep" Lorenzo stated as he watched how Alexander and James helped her to her seat. Without them she would probably have collapsed.

On the way to her seat, Skye tripped and due to how malnorished Alexander was he wasn't able to stay standing when she fell into him. Knocking them both over. Lorenzo smirked when he saw.
James automatically tried to help but Lorenzo simply rolled his eyes and walked back over.
Rafael had purposely not gone over, instead he had nudged Lorenzo to go because he saw Lorenzo wasn't pleased with them. He wanted to get Lorenzo talking to them.

"Clearly you are all too incompetent to even find a seat. You two go sit" he said the last part to the two boys.

They refused without Skye but he sent them a deadly glare "now" he ordered.
Skye nodded at them to go, not wanting them to get hurt because of her.

They reluctantly took the closest seat, both ready to get up again if he did something to her.

Lorenzo felt them staring at him but ignored it and helped Skye up "as soon as we get in the air you're going to go have a nap" he told her as she stumbled.

She shook her head fast. She couldn't sleep, especially on a plane with two strangers. There was no where to run. Nowhere to hide.
"It's non negotiable, you can't even walk you're that tired"

She tried to walk to prove him wrong but she was too tired and everything went dizzy.  She almost fell again.

Lorenzo sighed and picked her up. Alexander was quick to react, but before he could say or do anything, Lorenzo had placed her back down, this time in the seat next to Alexander.

"When did you last sleep" Rafael asked.

Skye looked to Alexander. "Skye isn't a fan of hospitals so it's effected her sleeping whilst we have been there " Alexander calmly said so they couldn't see it was a lie.

"Well that's understandable but Skye you need to try get a bit of sleep" Rafael said looking at his only daughter with concern. Something Lorenzo had only seen a few times.

Alexander and James were worried about Skye, her sleeping habits were bad.

"She's going to try" Alexander said looking at her in concern.

"Very well"

Once in the air and the seatbelt sign went off, Lorenzo got up and walked back to them.

"What are you doing" Alexander asked instantly.

Lorenzo rolled his eyes "we all just agreed she needs sleep. Come on Skye" he said.

"No" Alexander said as Skye nervously undid her seatbelt.

"Excuse me?" Lorenzo said not liking Alexander's behaviour.

"I said no. You're not taking her from me" he said with panic. He couldn't let her get hurt.

Lorenzo rolled his eyes and picked up Skye. She normally would have freaked out but at this point she couldn't concentrate and wasn't fully aware. She was exhausted and sitting down on the chair was probably the most comfiest thing she had sat on before and so it drained her further.

Alexander and James jumped up and followed Lorenzo."give her back " Alexander said. "Let her go. Let her go  Please just let her go" he was frantic by now. Rafael was quick to jump in "boys it's okay, you can go with him, he's only putting her in the bed. We have a bed for long night journeys. He's only going to put her there so she can sleep easier" he spoke, concerned at how they freaked out. Again he played it off as a stranger taking away their baby sister.