chapter 17

"so father will be back in a few days" Lorenzo said as the siblings sat at the dining table having dinner.

"Does that mean you're leaving us" Nico asked.

The triplets especially Skye looked up not knowing what Nico meant.

"I won't be around as much" he told them.

Leo saw the triplets were confused so decided to explain for them.
"Lorenzo has an apartment in town. He doesn't exactly live here. Some days he stops here but other times he's at his own place"
Leo was planning to move out after he had finished his studies.

"How come you have been living here if you have your own place, sir" James asked quietly.

"Because dad is on a business trip and there would be no one to look after you all if I wasn't here" Lorenzo told him.

"So you won't be staying here any longer" Skye whispered not wanting him to leave.

"Like Leo said, I spend my time between here and my own place. Sometimes I will stay here other times I stay there"

Marcos words came back to mind about Lorenzo not being around to protect her.

She suddenly felt very guilty for telling him to leave.

"So how was everyone's day" Lorenzo asked, he included everyone but he was only interested in the triplets.

Marco just rolled his eyes in response, Nico told everyone about his day, Leo didn't go into too much detail as he knew only Lorenzo would understand.

"And what about you three" Lorenzo asked.

At first Alex was going to be blunt and say it was fine when he remembered Theo.
If they truly were friends with him, Lorenzo would know.

"We made some friends I guess" Alex muttered not knowing what to call them.

"That's great, what are they called" Leo said.

"Actually that's the thing. One of them, Theo, he claims he used to be out friend"

"Like you had friends" Marco scoffed.

"That's enough Marco" Lorenzo replied coldy, he shared a look with Leo.

"Yes Theo was your friend. It was presumed he would be joining the high school you are at but we didn't mention him as we didn't want to pressure the 4 of you to become friends again and we know you don't remember anything " Lorenzo replied.

"See I told you" Skye muttered to Alex

"At least we know now" Alex mumbled.

"Did you sign up for anything " Leo asked.

"Not yet, I was thinking of it's okay maybe I could join the science club sir" James finally spoke up.

This came as a shock to Alex and Skye who didn't realize James wanted to join.

"Of course you can" Lorenzo replied pleased that James was becoming a little more confident.

"What about you two" Lorenzo asked.

"We are not sure probably science I guess" Alex wasn't interested in science but he didn't want James to be alone.

"I can take you down to the gym tommorow, they are having tryouts for a few first year teams in the evening you could sign up to one" Nico offered.

"Okay" Alex agreed not wanting to be rude or upset Nico.

Lorenzo looked to Skye wanting an anwser from her "I'll think about it sir " she whispered in response to his question.