chapter 63

"he knows" Alex muttered to himself as he paced his room. He was panicking because Marco knew he was a drug dealer and he knew Marco could use it against him.

Marco had assured Alex he wouldn't tell anyone but advised coming clean but Alex wasn't ready for his family to see him as a criminal. They were looking for him thinking he was the enemy, he was unsure whether they would treat him as the enemy once they knew.

A small knock interrupted his thoughts. He put on his usual smile, he had to be strong for Skye and James. Even they couldn't tell he wasn't okay anymore. He had perfected acting okay. He had perfected turning off any emotions as they were taught emotions were weak but unlike Skye and James,  if he showed emotions when outside, he was dead.

They both entered nervously. They were going to tell everyone the truth.

"Are we telling them all" James asked. They originally thought it best to tell just Rafael but they were reconsidering it, thinking it might be best to tell them all.

"I think we should tell them all, they will all find out, Marco and Lorenzo already know we were abused" Skye said.

"Yeah I agree, it will be easier to get it over with. But I don't know how they are going to react" Alex said.

"I spoke to Marco he's okay with us telling them anything. I didn't want to say something that might expose something he wants kept secret" Alex stated.

"Okay so we tell them we were kidnapped by the gang, kept in a basement and abused. We never went to school, Skye and I never left the basement?" James suggested, he wanted to get it over with as quick as possible.

"Yes let's just leave the never leaving the basement thing out, I don't know if I'm ready for them to know they are hunting me" Alex agreed.

"What if they ask if it was sexual?" Skye asked.

Alex and James couldn't help their facial expression turn cold. They hated knowing what Skye went through.

"It's your story to tell Skye. If you're ready for them to know...." Alex started.

"We will be behind you all the way" James finished Alex's sentance.

When the brothers were in protective mode they often had the same thoughts leading them to finish each others sentences.

"Whatever you decide well support you" Alex added when he saw she was unsure.

"Let's see how it goes" James said putting his arm around Skye.

"And if this doesn't work, we can leave" Alex stated. He already had multiple escape routes planned.

"Let's get it over with" James agreed.

The three of them went and found Rafael.

"Hello you three, is there anything I can do for you" he asked.

"We want to talk" Alex stated.

"You have my full attention " Rafael said.

"Actually we rather not repeat ourselves so we were hoping we could tell you all together " Alex said.

"Of course" Rafael took out his phone and messaged his other children.

A simple message.

Come to the living room now.

"May I ask what this about" Rafael asked as he walked with the triplets to the living room. He already had an idea but he wanted them to come to him.

"We were abused, we want to get everything out" Alex told him.