chapter 19

After breakfast, Lorenzo made sure Skye was okay with going to school and once he was certain she was okay with it they went upstairs. Lorenzo needed to finish getting ready for the day, he currently only had a shirt and trousers on, he still needed his tie and blazer.
Skye needed to get ready for the day as she was still in her pajamas.

As they headed upstairs Lorenzo paused "should we go and check if Alexander and James are up" he said knowing it would be wise to make sure.

So they went down the oppersite corridor, they found James door open with both boys inside talking.

"I see you are both up" Lorenzo commented standing at the doorway.

Alex looked over to Lorenzo, a small glare on his face when he saw Skye was with him.

"Maybe he will know" James whispered to Alex who looked even more annoyed.

"Lorenzo, sir, can I please ask you a question about one of our classes?" James asked.

"Of course" Lorenzo replied.

"It says gym on our timetable, what should we bring for it sir"

Lorenzo remembered they were homeschooled so he realised they had never took part in gym class.

"Well you will need sportswear. We got you some right?"

"Yes sir, thank you again for getting us so much sir" James replied.

"Ok so you can bring joggers or shorts and a t-shirt and some gym shoes. The school prefers plain colours so nothing to bright. Stick to dark colours if you can" Lorenzo explained.

"Skye you will no doubt have gym today, they tend to split the boys and girls up. Is that going to be a problem" he continued.

The triplets all nodded. None of them wanted to be seperated.
"I suppose we will manage" Alex said after internally debating. He didn't want to leave her but he didn't see the harm in leaving her with a few first year girls. There was no men around to abuse her.

"Ok great. Skye shorts and a tshirt or gym leggings and a tshirt" Lorenzo said.

Skye nodded knowing she would pick the leggings.

Time skip

And just like that it was gym class. The triplets would be seperated and each of them dreaded it. Thankfully Skye wasn't alone and she had Ella. The triplets didn't trust her or anyone but they were starting to believe that in time they could trust her.

Like Lorenzo said, the girls and boys were seperated.  The girls ended up in the gymnasium playing basket ball. Skye was terrified of the ball whenever it was thrown to her so her catching wasn't good. She managed a few good passes though.

Alex and James couldn't help but worry about Skye from the moment they left her. Their moods worsened when after they changed they were led outside to the fields. Yes they were amazed at the size, there was two fields one had a track going around it

 Yes they were amazed at the size, there was two fields one had a track going around it