chapter 7

"so Marco you clearly don't see it as a issue, hitting your brother like you did" Leo said.

"He shouldn't have hit me first"

"And you shouldn't have taken Skye, but that's irrelevant at the moment. You attacked him and you don't see the problem, you don't think it's a 'big deal ' " Leo snapped using Marcos words against
him.

"Whatever" Marco muttered.

Leos gaze darkened and without warning he struck Marco.

"What the fuck" Marco said putting his hand to his cheek.
"What? According to you it's okay to attack your little brother, it's no big deal if you hit him...I'm only following the same principles" Leo said with a sadistic grin.
"Thats different"

"Yes you're right it is different because Alex didn't deserve it but you do"

"You hit him 12 times I believe and since it's no big deal, let's see if you think the same by the end"

Leo was never one to get violent with his siblings but Marco had pissed him off way to much.

He hit Marco 11 more times near his stomach.
Marco was wheezing by the end of it. "What? Can't take anymore? I thought it was no big deal " Leo taunted.

"Marco tried to fight back hearing Leos words but as Marco went for Leo, Leo simply side stepped causing Marco to fall on the floor.

Leo rolled his eyes and crouched down to Marco "that was only for hitting him, we still haven't gotten to the part where you told them to address you as sir" he said menacingly.

Marco gulped not daring to say anything. Leo stood up fully again "I think I'll let Lorenzo deal with that however when I speak to Alex tommorow I expect him to tell me you apologized" he said and left.

Leo decided to go check on Alex in case he was having trouble with his injuries.
He knocked on the door and waited for a minute or so, he knocked again and still no anwser. He figured Alex must have gone to join Skye and James but despite this he decided to quickly check.

He opened the door not expecting to see Alex laid on the carpet staring at the ceiling.

"You okay down there" Leo said gently. He was back to his normal kind hearted self now.

Alex stood up quickly, his eyes now on the floor.

"I did knock, didn't think you were in but checked anyway" Leo said thinking he just startled him.

Alex didn't reply.

"You know the bed is much more comfortable to lay on" Leo continued.

Alex still didn't respond which worried Leo.

"Alexander " Leo carefully said putting his hand on his shoulder. Alex pulled back though.

"Don't touch me" Alex finally said.

"Ok I won't. Can we talk though"

Alex reluctantly nodded.

They went and sat on the sofa in his room.

"are you okay" Alex asked before Leo could start.

"Yeah I left them to go into Skye's room then I went to talk to Marco. When I left them they seemed fine. How are you though "

Alex nodded, he was suprised. Only James and Skye asked him that before. It made a change having someone older ask.

"I'm fine" Alex wouldn't let him see how he felt.

"Ok I won't pry but if you need to talk and don't want to bother James and Skye you can talk to me" Leo offered, he didn't believe Alex was fine.

Alex nodded not wanting to cause an argument.