chapter 11

The triplets had studied all week. Together and apart.

Alex would read ahead at night so if they had any questions he could anwser them. He also didn't want to be seen as stupid.

James did his own studying. He was enjoying learning new things.

And Skye...well she found herself in the library quite a bit. Sometimes Lorenzo was already there, it made her nervous at first but she would sit down and study and then once Lorenzo was finished doing whatever he was doing he would help her. This was usually an hour after she entered.

Sometimes he wasn't in the library however he seemed to appear an hour later every time.

He always made her hot chocolate after helping her.

She didn't trust him completely but she had hope that this wasn't a trick. That things were going to get better.

Today they were going to the school to take the test and they were panicking but they didn't let each other or any of their other brothers see.

Leo made them a bigger than normal breakfast. The maids were only there in the late afternoon and evenings so during the day the boys cooked.

"Eat up guys, I know you will all do great"  Leo said smiling.

"Or maybe they will fail and become dumb fuck ups" Marco muttered as he entered the kitchen.

"Shut up Marco" Leo warned.

Alex glared at Marco. He saw Skye was almost in tears and it pissed him off.
Before he could even do anything, James spoke up.

"Then we will be exactly like you"

Everyone was in shock.

Alex didn't know what to do. His brothers weren't attacking but he was ready to protect James if need be.

Leo got over the shock and laughed slightly, Alex relaxed slightly until Lorenzo walked in.

"What's going on" he asked. He instantly saw how angry Marco was but was confused why Leo was laughing.

"It was so funny Lorenzo. Marco was like 'or maybe they will fail and become dumb fuck ups' and then James said 'then we will be exactly like you' " Leo explained and laughed a little.

Lorenzo turned to James "is this true James" he asked.

"Yes sir" James replied, he found the floor very interesting.

Alex was pretty much prepared to pull James away and take the hits if needed. He watched Lorenzo carefully for any sudden movements.

Lorenzo simply nodded and turned to Marco "he does make a valid point" he told Marco and then went to make himself coffee.

"Why the fuck do you always take their side."

Lorenzo put his coffee down "I wasn't taking their side, if you're going to insult them you should expect to be insulted back" he said, he then turned to the triplets. "We will be going to the school after breakfast so eat up. Just do your best today, if you don't get in that's okay"

The car journey was tense. No one spoke. The triplets were terrified of being punished for failing.

They arrived at the school. After an introduction to the principal they were led into a room. There was a few other kids in there sat at desks.

"I'll be waiting right here" Lorenzo said when he saw how nervous they were.. Lorenzo was waiting in the little waiting area. A few parents were sat also waiting for their children.