chapter 35

Okay so you all probably want to kill Frank after last chapter but I've decided on his fate.

Also the triplets backstory will be explored in later chapters would you guys want a more wattpad version or slightly more realistic version. I do try to be realistic in certain areas but obviously it's wattpad. However Im debating whether to make it a little more realistic. So comment your opinion on this.

Marco woke up gasping for air, tears fell down his face, he never let anyone see this side of him. The vunerable side. He had nightmares not often but he suspected this one was brought on by confessing what he did to him. It was 2am. Everyone was asleep by now.

Frank.

The name made him shudder.

But then another thought crossed his mind. Skye had also suffered at his hands and admitted it. Was she okay?

He couldn't not check on her. So he changed and left the room to check on her. She has suffered more than him and he couldn't bare the thought of her having nightmares like he did.

He quietly opened her door hoping to see her peacefully asleep but instead she was twisting and turning her eyes tightly shut tears rolling down her face. Muttering the word no over and over.

Marco hated it and was by her side in seconds

"Skye, Skye please wake up. It's just a nightmare but you need to wake up" he said. He  knew if he held her she would freak out more when she woke up.

"Skye, please just open your eyes for me. You're safe now " he continued.

Her eyes suddenly snapped open.

At first she looked at Marco in fear and terror then her eyes widened in realisation"I didn't mean to disturb you. I'm sorry" she whispered.

"You didn't disturb me, I came to check on you" Marco told her.

Skye didn't know what to say she just nodded. Marco had just seen her at her most vunerable. She never really slept but since coming here she was getting better but the nightmares didn't stop.

"You're safe," he told her but he was also telling himself.

Marco didn't shout at her like she expected. Skye watched him, he didn't make a single move and didn't look like he was going to attack her.

Everytime she had a nightmare, Alex and James would hold her. She didn't want to disturb them here though so she never really told them however right now she needed comfort.

Maybe Marco....she quickly dismissed that thought knowing he would never.

"Can I hug you Skye" Marco asked. As a child he would have loved someone to have held him after a nightmare and he knew his father would have if he had known. Marco shut down so he never did tell his father about the nightmares.

Skye nodded needing the comfort.

Marco held her tightly. She had always been by his side when she wasn't with Alex or James.

"Don't leave me" Skye said when Marco pulled away. It had been a good half hour of the two siblings hugging each other.

"You need sleep Skye" he stated.

"Please don't go" Skye instantly regretted saying that. She moved away thinking Marco would beat her or at the very least insult her.

Marco nodded "I'll be in the chair" he said deciding he didn't want to leave either.

He took a seat on the lounge chair but before he could close his eyes Skye spoke "don't go. You're too far away" Alex and James never left her side usually.