chapter 4

Alex easily managed to wake up James, they both turn looked at Skye. It had only been an hour, they knew when they woke her up, she wouldn't sleep again.

"Maybe we can ask Lorenzo to carry her to the car" James whispered feeling bad for waking her.

"No. He's not touching her" Alex quickly said.

"I know. I can't stop thinking about it too. If I had have kept a tighter hold of her maybe it wouldnt have happened. It's just she's exhausted, he carried her into the room, and if we watch carefully we can stop him before he does anything"

"No. Have you seen him. If he gets hold of her and does something we won't be able to stop him" Alex said. He went to gently wake Skye up but James grabbed his arm before he could place his hand on her shoulder. "It will make her ill not sleeping, if they wanted to hurt us they would have, we are in a plane with just them, it's the perfect opportunity"

"You trust them already? You haven't even spoken to them?"

"Of course I don't trust them. I just don't think they are going to hurt us yet. I'd rather let Skye sleep longer"

"Please Alex, she needs sleep"

Alex finally gave in. "I'll ask him, he will probably say no anyway"

Alex walked back out. Rafael looked at him wondering why his siblings weren't with him.

"So James is awake but we are concerned if we wake Skye up she won't get back to sleep, is it okay if we keep her asleep a little longer" he asked nicely.

"Why won't she be able to sleep later" Rafael questioned.
"She's just a bad sleeper" he replied.

"It's a little dangerous" Lorenzo said, referring to not being fastened in or even in a seat whilst landing.

Alex was ready to go wake his sister up not willing to put her in danger.

"Go fetch her in here Lorenzo, she can stay sleeping in the chair" Rafael said.
He could quite easily do it himself but he was almost 50, he'd rather let Lorenzo do it.

Lorenzo nodded and went into the room. James practically jumped back when he saw Lorenzo enter. "Go take a seat James" Lorenzo said as he lifted Skye up.

James nodded and walked ahead.

Alex almost glared when he saw James walk out, thinking he'd left Lorenzo alone with Skye, thankfully he came out straight after him.

The only reason Skye was still asleep was due to exhaustion. She normally would have woken up by just the presence of a person, well that's if she slept which she didn't.

Lorenzo placed her on a seat next to to where Alex had been sitting. Alex took his seat. Lorenzo knelt slight and reached round to fasten the seatbelt around her but Alex didn't see it like that and pushed Lorenzo "don't touch her" he snapped.

Lorenzo was annoyed. Slightly angry even. "I was fastening her seatbelt but by all means keep her unfastened. That way if anything goes wrong she will most likely get injured" he snapped taking his seat.

Alex felt a little guilty and quickly fastened her in himself. He had just issue when it came to his siblings especially Skye, last week hadn't been the first time a man had touched her and he was unable to do a thing. He always tried. One time they broke his legs stopping him from coming over, he still tried though, he had screamed in pain as he tried to get to her which had made them laugh.

Once the plane landed, Lorenzo and Rafael shared a look. It was quite a bumpy landing  and she still hadn't woken up.

"Is she usually such a heavy sleeper" Rafael asked.