chapter 48

It's been so long I forgot what I had planned for Skye and Rafael so its not going to be the best chapter as my original idea was really good but this will have to do.
But 3 chapters so close together now

Skye still didn't know what she wanted to do.
James and Alex were fussing over her. Alex had come back with a new attitude yesterday, he didn't trust Rafael but he was starting to.

He trusted no one alone with Skye though, only James. So this was a big step. All the times she had been alone, he worried but at least they were in the same house.

But now she was going out with Rafael and he didn't know how to feel.

Alex knew she couldn't do worse than hitting Rafael which he had gotten away with. In fact, Rafael didn't even say anything about it when they got home only that he'd order a punch bag to be delivered.

But then Alex worried, Rafael had raised sons, maybe he knew how to handle sons, maybe he didn't like having a daughter, maybe this was his chance to hurt her.

"If he hurts you, please tell us" James said, he was thinking similar to Alex.

"I will" she agreed.

"Boys come on we're going out" Leo said entering the room.

"Where are you taking them" Skye asked slightly panicked.

"To the shop, I can't leave two 14 year olds home alone" Leo said.
He didn't bother to mention how he had asked Marco to keep an eye on them for an hour but Marco did not trust himself, in fact after refusing Marco said he had plans and left.

No one knew those plans only Marco who had gone on a walk  with a bottle of vodka and found somewhere secluded.

"Yes and I think we should head out to Skye"  Rafael said entering.

"Are you taking Marco and Nico too" Rafael asked Leo.

"Marco said he was going out with some friends and left and you know Nico, he wouldn't pass up the population "

"Okay well we're off now, Skye have you decided what you want to do" Rafael said.

He didn't question who Marco was out with because his son was 18, he was always doing things but he had no reason to worry. He had met most of his friends, he knew he went out with them.

Just this time he wasn't out with them.

"I don't know. I'm fine doing anything" she replied.

"Okay we can have a drive and see if we can find something" he said. He really had no clue what to do with her, he had sons who were all into typical boy stuff growing up, of course 4 year old Skye loved the stars but that was Leo and Skye's thing so he wasn't going to do anything like that.

He had no idea what a teenage girl would like to do.

After Skye was finished saying goodbye to Alex and James, they left.

"Any clubs you joined?" Rafael asked hoping to get an idea of her interests.

"Not yet, I'm still deciding" she replied.

"What are the options" he asked.

"Music or Art"

Okay so she was into that sort of stuff, again he had no idea how he could make that child friendly but he had a vague idea on what they would do before they went home.

Everything he could think of was either too childish or too adultish.

"We could go make some pots" he finally suggested not knowing if she'd like that.

"What"? She was confused

"Pottery" Rafael clarified.

Skye agreed not knowing what else to suggest.

In the end she didn't regret it, they had lots of fun. Both of them equally as bad at it which annoyed the instructor, they were in a beginners pottery class, everyone but the two of them were doing well.

There was a moment though that thankfully Skye didn't hear the comment but Rafael did and he did not appreciate

"Her mother should be the one with her not him"

Rafael purposely fucked up his first attempt and accidentally clay went flying into the face of the gossipers.

And then they both messed up there other attempts, Rafael had flicked a bit of clay at Skye a few times and Skye was unsure what to do at first but she genuinely lost control and clay splattered across Rafael's face. She was so nervous that she didn't dare move but instead of shouting or hurting her,  he flung more clay at her.

The two ended up laughing at each other and getting kicked out of the class.

After that, Rafael made sure Skye had something for lunch and then they set off into town.

"Where are we going" Skye asked.

"It's a suprise"

And it was, once they reached town Rafael took her to a small music shop on the corner.

"Why are we here" she asked.

"You said you were debating between music and art, well even if you don't choose music you can still practice at home. Figured we could get you a instrument "

"Really" Skye's eyes practically lit up.

"Of course, anything you want I'll get"

And of course she chose a guitar, Rafael picked up a few learning to play books and music sheets and anything she might need.

"Thank you for today" she said once they left the store. She had enjoyed today and not once had she felt unsafe.

All in all the triplets had a great weekend with their father. All of them were slowly starting to accept they had a family.

When they got home, James and Alex were quickly by Skye's side who was telling them straight away about her day. She looked up to Rafael silently asking if she could go off with them. Rafael nodded understanding what she meant and the triplets soon left with Skye telling them everything.
The boys smiled, they had never seen Skye like this before.
Alex offered to carry her guitar and Skye playfully slapped his hand away.

They had all recieved something this weekend and as much as the three of them loved what it was, the fact that they received it meant more than the item.

But of course not all good things last. 

So the Marco thing was added randomly and you might be wondering if something going to happen to him whilst drunk but no, he snuck back in and is now asleep in his room.

And I tried my best not to make it seem like Rafael is ignoring Marco, as far as they all knew Marco was out with friends.

Also Lorenzo isn't in past few chapters because he's with his girlfriend and at his own home.