chapter 32

Ok so I was debating whether to publish this chapter or change it. In the end I decided to publish it as we already on chapter 32 and I want the story to progress a little.  It mainly focuses on Marco this chapter.

"I brought coffee" Lorenzo said handing Marco a coffee. They had spent most of the night questioning druggies. The only description they had was he wore all black and a mask . No body could give any distinctive features. They only knew that he was a young male. Some of them spoke so vile about the masked drug dealer that even Lorenzo, who wanted to tear the dealer apart, was sickened by what they said.

They were heading to the house today. The team had arrived just in case the last gang member had started a new gang.

"You look a little dazed, what's on your mind"

Marco just accepted the coffee and changed the subject "when do we go search it"

He had never talk about it with anyone. He wasn't about to start now. His brothers and father only knew bits and pieces but he would never speak about it.

"In an hour so drink your coffee go get ready"

An hour later the two brothers were headed to a a house followed by a team they had with them in case things turned bad. They both wore all black and had weapons both concealed and visible. They didn't expect anyone to be there but just in case.

In alot of ways Marco was very similar to Lorenzo. Both were deadly but Lorenzo was deadlier since he could come as a calm and collected but secretly he would be plotting to kill you. Marco could never contain his anger. He wasn't as strong as Lorenzo or even Leo but he was younger he hadn't had as much training as them.

And their father, Rafael he was on a whole different level of deadliness compared to his sons. Everyone knew not to mess with him.  Messing with Lorenzo, that was a bad idea and could be considered signing your death sentence but messing with Rafael, tg

They arrived at the house. It was empty like expected

"Split up look for clues, be on high alert" Lorenzo ordered everyone when they saw no one was here.

Marco wandered off not liking anything about this place. He had a gun in one hand  and was in a shoot first ask questions later mood. The  house had already been searched by the police so he doubted he would find anything. There was nothing to find really. At least that's what he thought. He had headed upstairs to look in the bedrooms.

  Nothing.

They had all been cleared out of personal items. He walked into dozens of rooms and checked them all.

He walked into a room that was a little more bigger than the rest. Again nothing. This had a fireplace though so he stuck his hand up the side to see if anything was hidden and sure enough a book fell.

He opened it and closed it immediately.

It was him.

He was part of this drug gang.

He flicked through the book deciding if it was important to their case. A list of all members and a small photo attached. They were all in prison. So who was the member that wasn't arrested. Was it just a theory. Maybe there was no other member. Maybe it was a trap.

He stared at the page with him on it though as realisation dawned on him. He ran to the bathroom and threw up. Tears gathered in his eyes

He was weak. He couldn't protect them. He screwed up. He was responsible.

It was all his fault.

The realisation hit him again and had him throwing up again. He couldn't help it.