𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄
𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

>───⇌•°🌠°•⇋───<

Note🌸

Hey there!! Thank you so much for clicking on this book🎐. I hope you enjoy reading my work.

Please do comment and vote on what you enjoyed.
It helps alot <3

>───⇌•°🌠°•⇋───<

Copyrights🍃

Please know that this is JUST A FANFICTION!!!

I don't own any of the characters in this book as this is just a work of my imagination. The only thing I could call of myself is the storyline itself.

Do not copy my work...so far no one has done that since my work is just worthless but still,do not do that. We all know plagiarism is a crime,instead out that brain of yours into work and come up with something stupiddd.

If there are any similarities between this book and another,know that it's pure coincidence as I plan on not copying anyone else's work.

None of the pictures used in this belong to me,their either from Pinterest or whatsoever.

Don't take any of it into as reality...none of the characters mentioned here has the same image as in real life💓besides vampires dont exist 🙃(unfortunately)

I will be making my OWN conspiracies and theories on this and will explain it on the way.

>───⇌•°🌠°•⇋───<

Warning🍂

Be aware that this story will contain,

- Swearing

- Mention of physical hurt
- Abuse
- Weaponry items

So if you feel uncomfortable with any of the above topics,feel free to not read it skip those sections as I will not give warnings when they start.

Besides,its not something majorly described.

>───⇌•°🌠°•⇋───<

"Wait...no...no it-it can't be...no no there's no way she's the one...no she won't do something like that to me" Heeseung repeated again and again wanting to believe that his first ever true love isn't playing with his feelings just for his father's power.

"*scoffs* it sure does serve a piece of shit like you right...of course,how can a girl like her fall for some bloodsucking ghoul like you? No wonder your mother hates you" His own father spat back bitterly making his son drown more in sadness and betrayal. His heart felt slow when his father mentioned his mother,the only person she looked up to that's in a coma ; not being there to hold onto his only son and comfort him how he always wanted to for those last years.

"Why...why...why does everyone...l-leave me?" his voice came out as a shaky whisper only for him to hear as his legs have up on him falling on the ground in his knees.

"Why? *scoff* you even have the gutts to ask why? For your answer maybe because your worthless and useless" the older said when he saw sparkling drops of tears rolled down the youngest eyes,amused of how a cold blooded could just cry over a mere human and turn emotional over such thing.

'No....no...there's no way she would do something like that...he's lying...he just wants me to suffer...' He thought for himself understanding his father's mischievous plan to make him more miserable. He wanted to stand up and give the same expression he always did when his father gets to ruin his life,But he can't stop but have doubts over,

'why would a human even fall in love with a killer half-human?'

First chapter out in 09/01/22🌃