𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟴

"A-are you upset with m-me?" Worry started spreading through my senses

"A-are you upset with m-me?" Worry started spreading through my senses. She did seem to have been offended prehaps. Maybe what I did wasn't proper. Does this mean I messed up everything? Will she hate me now?

"No...I'm not at all mad at you...But thank you...thank you for everything..." She muttered under her breath,still not deciding to face me again. I felt relieved hearing her deny being on bad terms with me.

"Alright then...I'll be heading home...Have a nice night..." I said hoping she would lastly turn to me and wave towards me,flashing her pretty smile at me and would proceed getting inside of her house as I left with a flutter feeling of seeing her grin. But instead,she rushed inside,not once taking a glance at me and closed the door the moment she got in. It made me more nervous,if she was alright as she claims to be-she wouldn't supposedly act like that isn't it?

"I hope I didn't do anything unlikely for her..." I breathed out as my hands reached down to my pockets to keep myself cozy,when I felt the small trinket box that was meant for Yoojin still with me. I stopped at my tracks as I took it out,inspecting the small charm that dangled off the thin chain. A sigh of relief left my lips after assuring its proper state. I closed the small container and ran back to her house.

I was about to ring her door bell when a sudden thought of wanting to surprise her made me stop from alerting my presence. A smile placed itself on me as I excitingly went around the house to the place where her study room was. Thankfully,she wasn't around neither was the window closed. I hopped inside quickly and placed the object right infront of her table where she as usual sees first when she takes her seat.

Another smile arose as thoughts of how her reaction would be ran across my mind. After checking its position once more,I stepped back lightly and slide out through the window and off through the woods. The earlier smile never left its place and kept intact...

↢ ❦ ↣

Yoojin was softly sobbing,still on the floor near her house entrance when Heeseung had left behind a present for her to find out later on. It was for the best that he didn't interfere with her at that moment,because someone very no one would have unexpected was there comforting her in his warm arms.

"It's okay Yoojin...It's okay..." He cooed in the softest tone he could speak in while gently patting the her back as a way of calming her. She sniffled her sobs drifting more into the warmth she felt from someone who she least expected to be there or to be this caring. It was hard for herself to believe who she was with but she realized it when he made contact with him.

"Everything will be fine...you did what you had to do..." He whispered pulling her head close to his chest as she broke into a cry after remembering her actions again.

Hyunjin had always been brief and nonchalant with everyone with no exceptions. But he was indeed soft towards people who were at their broken state. He didn't have much of a reasonable past on why,but he just felt bad seeing someone he knows or values being a mess of emotions.