𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱

"May I come in Mr

"May I come in Mr.Han?" Hyunjins voice broke the pin drop silence inside the office room where the mentioned person was deep in thought about something. He simply gave a nod and not snapping out of his trail of assumptions and theories he made up.

"Seems to be you're thinking about some matter...anything I could help with?" Hyunjin asked adjusting his glasses and waited for an answer.

"This morning I received an email from someone and it is the CCTV footage of my house..."He left along the strange part about it. His frown never leaving his face.

"What is there to think so deeply about that?" Hyunjin asked as if clueless.

"Theres this figure in the frame with Yoojin..." He gestured Hyunjin to come closer and showed the footage of Yoojin with someone. He played the video and the first few seconds there wasn't anything. The front porch of his house was empty with nothingness but at the speed of lighting, a black shadow like figure came to the front door and dropped you and that shadow like figure was actually a tall man. Few seconds passed by of them talking and then the unknown figure turned to leave and Mr.Han paused it to have a better image of who the person might be.

"As long as I've known she doesn't have close enough friends to invite over or even let any contact with any....and what or who is this?" He let his questions out in the air as Hyunjin squinted his eyes to try and remember if he knows who the person might be or at least familiar.

"Isn't he...the son of Lee corporation?" He suspected while pointing at the figure. Mr.Han tried resembling the common features they share. Re awakening the old memory of the last time he met with the Lee organization and his son just so happened to attain it.

"But how would Yoojin be able to get ahold of someone like that?" Mr.Han asked even though none of them would be able to answer.

"That's not whats important right now Mr.Han...You saw clearly the way he just dashed into the frame when the video is playing at normal speed" Hyunjin pointed out the odd detail.

"Your right...It must be because of their bloodline...For years many other opponents in the underworld had been searching for the reason why Lees men were always able of defeating everyone easily" Mr.Han spoke out the only theory he could think of with an explanation.

"He is Lees son so ofcourse he has the same bloodline" He said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

Silence took place in the office once more as both of them were lost in their own thoughts but soon ended when Mr.Han suggested something.

"Hyunjin,cancel the mole we were planning on implanting on Lee corp"He announced with a sly smile,already planning ahead for something mischevious.

"But Sir we are to get information from inside Lee corp...Are we calling off our mission?" Hyunjin queried not understanding what he has planned for.

"Why would we need someone to risk their life entering the corporation when we have someone thats close enough to get enough info straight out of the source?"