𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵

It has been a day since the hideout was attacked

It has been a day since the hideout was attacked. Some of their men were able to fight against them and survive, while some of them died in vain or either sacrificed themselves to save their higherups. Survivors of Lee was luckily enough to quickly move out to their safehouse which was connected to their old place. It was safer there as it requires one of Lees bloodline to open the door to it and no one else could. Once it shut,no other than another drop of a Lee heir could make it reveal the chamber to safety.

All of Enhypen was in a damp room,nothing but rock walls surrounding them. It dreaded of any life and had a wet stench to it,but no one was bothered about it. They were all waiting for their big brother to come safely,yet there was no sign of him after hours. They started to get nervous,wondering if he got hurt or captured by humans.

"Guys...why haven't hyung come back yet?" Ni-Ki asked not being able to put up with the silence.

"He must be on his way..." Jungwon replied and the others nod.
"He...he knows that we were attacked right?" Sunoo voiced out to know if their big brother knew of the matter.

"Yes he does,He will be here soon" Jay patted Sunoos back to comfort his younger.

"How did they get here though?" Sunghoons question made everyone go into a daze of confusion. No one really knew what it could have been. None of them had gone out and stayed for more than an hour or two. It's not possible to follow them back since they all take the main entrance which highly secured. The question maintained silence for a long stretch untill Jay made a bizzare assumption.

"This will sound crazy but..." He hesitated with his words,not being able to consume what he is about to say to the others. The others stared at him with a nervous feeling of what he was going to speak of.

"But is it possible that,the girl hyung likes...did this?" Their hearts acelarated at the end of the sentence. It is a high possibility and it could actually be so as well,but the breaking point is that she happens to be the one their big brother loves deeply. The one and only person he had feelings for after centuiries of lonelyiness. They hate to admit nor deny it when their minds only circulated on the statement.

"Nah I don't think that's possible...r-right?" Jay thought back and refused to believe it. The other members agreed of not predicting such silly reason. It can't be it,they thought but what they didn't know was their assumption was indeed true.

↢ ❦ ↣

"Yoojin..." He called out with his eyes focusing on the road ahead while his hands laid on the steering wheel as they drove to their destination.

"Yeah?" She looked over at him,waiting for him to continue what he was going to say. Hyunjin reached for his pocket and pulled out a small box covered in velvet fabric and handed it over to her. She observed it in curiosity before opening it to see a beautiful chain bracelet decorated with tiny stars and moons hanging on it with few distance in between. A gasp left her at the piece, slightly shining a reflection of its rose gold colour. She took it in her hands and admired it to spot white moonstone filling in the tiny details of the stars and moons. A smile automatically came up on her face at how pretty it looked and her eyes soon fell on the note that had been lying underneath the trinket all along. She picked it up and opened the folded note,not expecting to be welcomed with words that only hurt her with more guilt.