𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

"Why would you call me that?" I voiced out expecting to not hear what Im thinking of

"Why would you call me that?" I voiced out expecting to not hear what Im thinking of. How could a Human like her insult me in such way.

I was unsatisfied with the victim and was expecting to taste fresh blood but oh how unfortunate. So I thought of taking a stroll down the lonely streets but an aromatic scent of blood pulled me towards its property. I couldn't resist specially at a thirsty state like this, even if I am not allowed to drink innocence, at least to have a closer sniff to die down this hunger inside of me for the time being.

But of course, fate wouldn't agree on making anything easy for me and just had to send some clumsy stupid girl in the middle of the night. And when I just arrived some steps behind her ; as I described her earlier, the CLUMSY girl almost met with the road face to face if it wasn't for me to pull her up to prevent anything to happen, and yes what would it be if she didn't have a cranky attitude when Im trying to act kind?

"Better watch where your going sweetheart" not even a mumble of a thankyou she took off, and that to the same direction she came. "Your going the wrong way sweetie" Why not tease a cranky cat hm? Its amusing how people day today can act up for simple things like this, though I find it cute in some people. 

As predicted, a cute huff and turned away to the correct direction. A twisted smile came upon my face when a sneaky little plan took over my thoughts. I mean, Its not everyday I get to have some 'fun' as people say.

↢ ❦ ↣

I didn't have anymore debts to collect so why not follow her and play around for some time. She does look like that type to act accordingly as an innocent against a predator, lifting their chin up with pride but soon it dies down after realization hits.

For awhile, it wasn't anything worthy of some work. But later on, I saw her coming out of the small grocery shop with a plastic bag filled with carbonated drinks of the same brand? what is she? an addict? well that doesn't matter as i soon spot her losing her.... wire ear ringing accessory thing.

I jumped down from the rooftop of the same building and picked it up, wrapping it in a circle so it wont get tangled. All thanks to Ni-Ki I learned few things here and there.

Soundlessly following her with my light foot steps, she slowed down when she came to the point of our first encounter. She looks a little uneasy for some reason, hmm I didn't do anything inappropriate. I touched her hand and that's all, but why do I sense her of thinking it in another perspective, But again why would she think so?

Not a minute late, she started searching for her phone wire thing and failed as it was in my possession. I took more steps towards her and stretched my arm under her vision for her to get a clear view. She turned around with an annoyed look with a hint of anger and nervousness. Nevertheless of how or what she thinks, I kept on a smile letting her know I an very much enjoying this.