𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴

"Remember what I said and hold on" He said before dashing away from my house to a rooftop, and jumping from there to another

"Remember what I said and hold on" He said before dashing away from my house to a rooftop, and jumping from there to another. Unintentionally, I shut my eyes and held onto him, scared that he might drop me as revenge for my behavior.

'This is why you should be nice no matter how weird they act' I scolded myself remembering how I have made him hold a grudge against me. I can't believe I let a total stranger to help me get to my fathers' company and now,he's in mid air. 

At this moment,I was reminded of Twilight as it had similar connections with him like the way he is flying? It made me wonder if the 'secret' he wanted me to keep was of about this. It seems absured for such explaination though.

I mastered up the courage to peel open my eyes to witness a beautiful scenery. The cold night breeze brushed against my skin making it rise slightly. The busy city underneath in noise with streets filled with variety of vehicles. People going on with their normal day-to-day life unaware of what's above them, moving in speed. I was carried away in my imagination when I felt a light squeeze around me. When I looked up, his eyes were still focusing on his path. Without knowing, I spaced out staring at him. I can't deny that he sure does look beautiful in this angle. A minute later, he came to a stop and took a glance at me, probably from the stare he received.

"We arrived" He shortly said before looking away and dropped me slowly. I got off standing on my feet, inspecting our current location and it was a storage room filled with shelves and shelves of work files and documents.

'Huh we're already here?' I thought confused of how quick we might have moved to be here within a short time period.

"Do you prehaps remember what colour the file is?" He asked moving towards a metal book shelf and moving through it briefly.

"Um as I can remember it was a blue document file" I said raking the back of my mind to luckily recall how I was doodling on the edge of my desk.

" Alright" He said before using his odd p-powers? and collected all the blue folders inside the small storing area, piling them up. I stood behind with a hanging mouth at how mysterious he is. He keeps on proving my assumptions more and more.

"What the hell is he?" I murmured to myself being more and more confused. He definitely isn't human like he said.

About 20 more seconds later he came to a pause. Taking few deep breaths to calm himself down. While doing so,I noticed how pale he has gone from the last time I saw him staying still. Sweat building up on his temples describing extreme tiredness from his rush.

"Th-there you are...now you just need to classify your specific file your searching for" He said leaning on a metal frame.

I got near the stack of files, kneeling down and started fliping from one to another looking for the one I have to make a presentation on.

"I'll-I'll be back soo-" My eyes widen at his words of leaving me here alone.

'Is he really going to leave me here to get caught?!' My mind drifted off at his sudden words.

"N-no I won't leave you a-all by yourself...I'll be outside making s-sure no ones around" He said looking back at me with his drowsy eyes, that are demanding to be shut.

"W-what no don't go...Just lock the door" I said as fear crept up more inside of me with the thought he might trap me here to get screwed. My burning gaze stayed on him with unsure. He was acting really nice before to tie me up in a mess wasn't he?

'Why would he all of a sudden say that? It would only mean he wants to make things messed up for me...Aish why did I even trust him on the first place'

↢ ❦ ↣

'Shes doubting me again...' Ofcourse,its human nature to expect something to collapse when things are going fine. I can't really blame it on her. If I was in her position, I would think so too. With a sigh of giving up I started to speak.

"Fine, I'll stay if that's what you want" I said as I took strides towards the door,locking it and leaned back on it. Looking forward with my arms crossed with annoyance.

I saw her expression going flat and turned away to sort out the files. After I'm sure of her occupied mind,I pulled out the thing I need the most at the moment. What I have to take to prevent myself from turning into what I fear of. The small cylinder shaped mold in my hands made me more impatient. Unscrewing the cap I dumped the content right down my throat, feeling the liquid rush down as the metallic taste left slight traces of flavor.

Blood.

Its an essential for every vampire to have a backup option when their thirsty. Unlike most of the vampire population, my taste in blood isn't easy to find. Finishing the bottle I feel my body recharging back to its normal state as I placed back the container back in its place.Glancing back,I see her looking to and fro from files. Seems like she still didn't find it. "Do you need help? I can minimize the number more if you could tell me what type of content it includes..." I trailed off gaining her attention. She gave a worried eye in respond.

To be continued 🌃

Published: 13/12/22
Re-edited: 31/07/23