𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯

"Oh hey you're still here

"Oh hey you're still here..." I said after seeing Heeseung in the hallway. He was looking a lot better than he was before and was wearing a plain white tee which he probably got from the room.

"Uh yes, I am. Would you mind if I borrowed something to cover myself to leave?" He asked, waiting for me to respond. I couldn't help but to wonder if it was to hide his beaten state from the crowd or from the sun. He was also standing away from the light that peeked through the windows,in the shadow.

Either way,I don't think it's a good idea to move just yet. He still needs time to heal properly, and besides, it would be nice to spend some more time with him.

"I don't think it's a good idea to be going out this soon. I mean-you're still recovering" I said swifting my index finger up and down motioning at his state.

Few seconds passed by as he blinked in thought before answering "Right...but would it be alright with you?" His voice sounded hesitant with a hint of expecting a 'yes' from me.
"Ofcourse...We are friends now aren't we?" I smiled at him to which he returned warmly.

"C'mon let's get breakfast!" I got ahold of his hand and pulled him with me towards the kitchen,making sure to maneuver him away from the light.

After coming into the kitchen,I closed all the curtains around the room and left only one of them open which was the one infront of the sink.

Heeseung sat at one of the kitchen island stools in a furrow. "Why are you closing them?" He questioned "Oh I just don't like to work in a super bright environment. You know what I mean?" I responded hoping he took it. Thankfully he did by making an 'oh' expression.

"So what do you want for breakfast, Mr.Heeseung Lee?" I asked from the opposite side of the island holding a spoon near my mouth as if it was a mic and then directed it to him.

"Hm,I would be delighted to have anything you make "Hm, I would be delighted to have anything you make, ma' lady." He said to the spoon and sent a wink at me and smiled. At that moment I felt my heart beat getting louder a tad bit. I gulped at his simple gesture and tried hard not to smile at it.

"Uh-ehem okay then! Egg Rice it is!" I announced while turning on my heels excitingly earning a chuckle from him.

"Oh and is there anything I could help you with?"

"Nope,it's quite easy and simple to make. Besides you are my guest-So sit back and wait" I said offering another smile and turned away to get the ingrediants needed.

After some time of setting everything up I started to cook. Adding the right proportion from salt to the amount of oil. For some reason,I wanted to impress him with my cooking.

'Maybe because it's the first time I cooked for someone' I guessed. It was indeed my first time making anything out of scratch for anyone. Not even my father had tasted anything I made which left me to experiment with new cooking hacks and recipes. I have learned a lot through the years of being alone. It was a good experience, though and I'm grateful for it.