𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

A day passed by after the incident

A day passed by after the incident. Yoojin was put to rest as she was alive,just in a deep sleep. She was taken care of in Jeju as Heeseung and his others took care of her. Keeping her in check and treating her. She had lost too much blood and was recovering as the vampire blood cells bonded with her human ones.

Heeseung felt guilty that he couldn't keep her safe from getting shot,if he did she wouldn't have to give up on her human nature. But at the same time,he was glad that he was the one to turn her.

When a human is bit on a normal day to exchange blood to either save them or to turn them-they become mates and will have to spend their lives together.

If the tradition was broken,they were to be punished to die as it was their fault in the first place for not being able to hold back from giving their blood to a human,turning them. Alas,he was the one to do it and things are going well,he hoped that he will be able to cope with it somehow since Yoojin was still with him.

Meanwhile Heeseungs mother explained to him how she knew about the wedding interruption and why he shot his father.

"First of all,Let me remind you that your mother possesses the power of seeing the future with a single touch and just brushing my shoulder against Sunoo on purpose was enough for me to pick up the sequel of occasions that is to happen" Heeseungs mom said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"Second..." She paused in between,taking a breath and sitting in front of her son "That bag of bones,wasn't at all your father dear" Heeseungs eyes creased in a furrow. Not being able to take in the sudden news he was given.

"He was your biological father's brother,who killed your father to take over the organization and set up a car accident when I was on my way in a train to reach the bay to travel to England-since it was the Victorian Era back then. The passenger's car I was in was sabotaged as few wheels broke off,it rolled off a hill and me and few more only survived but I went into a coma...which surprisingly lasted for two whole fvcking centuries?!" She shook her head in disbelief of her own words.

"Maybe it was an effect of being a vampire? It was new back then and wasn't as improved it is now?" Heeseung assumed.

"Probably...But anyway now that he is gone,you can live happily any way you want. You don't have to collect debts or chase humans on a full moon...You can enjoy your life the way you want it..." She said patting his head with a smile. Hearing her words brough so much peace to him,he felt that he could finally rest assured without worrying about him needing to everything he instructs Heeseung to do.

"And about the Hans..." She continued with a playful smile "Don't ever be scared to be with Yoojin. Mr.Han won't bother the two of you at all..." She finished off with a proud smile,leaning back on her chair.

↢ ❦ ↣

Heeseung was currently in Yoojins room. Laying his head next to Yoojins hand as he wanted to sleep but be with her as well which led him to be resting his eyes while being in her presence.