𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳

"

".....I could help....." Could he though? Its not like he can do anything about it. Unless he can turn invisible and get me the document I need. But even so he wouldn't leave me alone, might as well let it out.

"Fine..." I sighed giving up...he won't budge without getting it outta me. I went back to my chair and sat down,he did the same afterwards."Well um...I work for my father as his outsource which is also the current C.E.O of his co-operation...I am responsible of every paperwork and document he receives in the company and I was given a presentation to make within the week which I forgot about with all the other paperwork I got on the same day...I had accidentally turned in the file I have to do the presentation on...I have to send them it as soon as possible" I said recalling of giving in the report mistakenly thinking it was here because of a misplacement or so, but in reality it was one of the most important files so far.

"No I can't ask my father for it, No I can't get it from his assistant nor anyone of his workers can know about me missing out on this little thing" I answered the most obvious question he would have asked me. He nodded his head understanding and looked away for a second thinking."So this file you need is in your fathers company at the moment right?" He asked and I gave a simple nod.

"Would it be possible if you got it back without them knowing and later when your finished, you can keep it back without a word" He suggested, it wasn't a bad idea but what if they wanted the file and notices that its missing. I would get into more trouble of being accused of losing it.

"That's a good idea, but what if they searched for it when we took it? They can't know it going mis- WAIT...I can take pictures" I quickly figured out how we can get the file and not take it with me.

'For a weirdo off the streets, he sure is smart' I'm impressed even by the fact he wanted to help out.

"Oh wait...we can't get into the facility...they don't let random strangers in" I remembered how strictly off limits it is for visitors or guests especially at a time like this, when their about to launch some kind of plan or something. Besides, Its already sun down, they will probably think we're there to spy on them."But you said your the daughter of the owner, they won't suspect you...more likely of them assuming your there to make a quick visit to your father" He gave another suggestion.

"It would have worked if only they knew that" I said losing more hope. "What do you mean by that?" He questioned confused.

I took a deep breath dramatically and let it out "I mean, no one knows I'm his daughter, he never took me there or let me come there at any possible way...only Hyunjin knows about me...everyone else just knows that my father has a daughter and thats all..." I finished off tucking my lips into a thin line.

"....oh...." I guess he went speechless from my sudden rush of pathetic words. At least he didn't say anything sympathetic over it.Few passing seconds of quietness, starting to talk after a devastating sigh "You know what, just forget it...there's no solution to this shit anyway...might as well get ready to hear an ear full of it" I tired sounding optimistic and stood up from my chair. Expecting a respond from him but instead he just stayed there like a frozen statue.