𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟮

"Welcome bloodsucking loverboy

"Welcome bloodsucking loverboy..." A man with circular spectacles remarked as he aimed his gun at my attire. My eyes widen at the sight standing a front. Dozens of men stood with their weapons pointing towards my directions. My hands worked on their own accord and lifted themselves to beside my head. My trusty knife falling midst of it all as I froze on my spot.

I found it hard to comprehend at the situation I got myself stuck in. I was caught red handed...and that to the organization we despised for rooting for our success.

I would have made a run for it but my dull senses picked up more humans directing towards this area. They had me right where they wanted me.

My eyes were scanning the place to escape even from the smallest gap but my scheme was interrupted when someone hit my head with the butt of their gun. The last thing I saw was the blurred moving image of me falling to the ground as more mortals crowded around me and everything went black.

↢ ❦ ↣

"Mr.Han you have to see this..."

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Indeed Sir. It's immortal blood..."

My ears picked up a conversation from outside where ever I was at. My head was feeling dizzy and my vision was still blurry. I couldn't move a single limb as I felt them being bound onto a chair. Even if was able of moving I don't think I could do much. My body is already drained from earlier and now I have nothing inside of me to defend myself. I couldn't even open my eyes as they closed with large weight. It felt as if air was low in the room I was at. It was harder to breath.

"Finally,you're awake..." One of the voices I heard before spoke followed by their footsteps. They harshly gripped my chin and made me look at their face. I slowly peeled open my eyes-firstly being blinded by the bright light that shonr above me and seconds after I managed to make a trace of their face.

To my shock,It was the well known so called 'enemy' of my father-Mr.Han and Yoojins only parent.

A chuckle left from his mouth while his eyes looked over my tired features.

"Must be exhausting to find Yoojin isn't it?" He said with another chuckle before landing a slap on my face with enough force to leave me tasting my own blood pooling at the side of my lip.

I turned my head back at him and smiled mockingly.

"It really is...Fear not I will find her even If I had to flip the whole world upside down" I grinned even wider seeing his face fall with a frown. He took a step back and stared at me with creased eyes but only for a short moment before he started laughing hard. Which left me utterly confused of what is so funny here.

"Ahhh you think you won eh?" He asked wiping a tear off his eye.

"Hate to break it to you but we just discovered your whole fvcking organizations secret you had been hiding for so long" He stated making me realize what had slipped my mind this whole time.