𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭

"Wait

"Wait...no...no it-it can't be...no no there's no way she won't do something like that to me" He was at utter shock from the information his father had exposed. It was more than unbelievable for his ears. He felt his heart getting heavier and heavier with the intensity of his fathers serious gaze on him-emphasizing his painful words. His eyes stung as tears started to pool in his eyes.

A scoff leaves his fathers mouth as he starts to speak again "It sure does serve a piece of shit like you right...of course,how can a girl like her fall for some bloodsucking ghoul like you? No wonder your mother hates you" With that line,It hit Heeseung right in the heart like a dagger. He never realized it nor has the thought ever crossed his mind about it. It makes him more insecure about his true form. He couldn't hold back anymore and his tears rolled down his pale white skin leaving a damp trace behind.

"Why...why...why does everyone...l-leave me?" He felt his vocal cords in a knot as his words chocked on his sobs. He felt weak. Like the whole world had betrayed him in the worst way possible. His knees gave up on him as he fell on the ground.

"Why? you even have the guts' to ask why? For your answer maybe because your worthless and useless" His fathers words were only adding fuel to his misery. Making him burn in a mixture of confusion and sadness. The one time he felt love,he was left broken without even a proper goodbye. He couldn't process the fact that everything was collapsing on the day he confessed from the depths of his immortal heart.

'No....no...there's no way she would do something like that...he's lying...he just wants me to suffer...' He felt powerless being on his knees infront of his father. Seeing him lightly cackle at how tormented Heeseung was and he hated that. Even when he's in an unstable state. Eyes pouring tears and heart wrecked-he hated seeing his father being entertained by his misery. He wanted to stand up and stand strong to see the old mans grin fall,but right now he couldn't control himself. His mind was clouded and only the thought of how she left her repeated inside her head. Then it snapped in his mind...

'Why would a human even fall in love with a killer half-human?'

↢ ❦ ↣

"It's all a misunderstanding..." He mumbled under his breath while he sped through the city to Yoojins house. After what his father told him last night,he couldn't rest his mind with the thought and breathlessly waited till dusk fell.

He wanted to clear things out. That his father was lying to turn him against her and the organization collapsed not in her fault. He wanted to confirm it and most importanly,bhe wanted to if she ever had any sort of emotion towards her from the very start or was he played al along.

With a last jump he was now facing her house. Whenever he arrived,he would always sense her scent from a mile away but now,he couldn't pick it up at all. It was strange but he excused the thought thinking that his senses might be stiff after sobbing.

He stride at the door and raised his hand-with a breath he knocked on the door hoping it will open to reveal the girl he had enjoyed spending time with. Seconds passed by and no response...