𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮

It had been a week since the file incident

It had been a week since the file incident. The presentation had gone well and I receieved regards from Hyunjin for the detailed piece of work. I'm just glad nothing suspicious nor bad happened midst of it all. As for the file-which at first I thought will photograph of but ended up taking it along with me forgetting what I planned earlier,was also returned back safely.

Oh well,it was all fine and that's what mattered. Besides,I'm in my two week vacation and is spending my days sleeping in or binge watching a show of interest. It's nothing much different from what I did when I was working,I mean I always spent my days like this but had the thought in mind of having to complete paperwork too. Right now I didn't have to worry about it at all and was savouring my hot ramen noodles while I watched a newly released movie.

It was quite gruesome yet peaked my interests for 'What happens next?'.

I watched it as it kept going forward and a scene of them having a conversation was going on.

One of the male characters' names reminded me of someone with the same name but I couldn't remember who it was.

"Heeseung?Where did I hear that name from?..." I mumbled to myself thinking before I was pulled back to the movie and the whole night flashed by as I fell asleep on the couch.

↢ ❦ ↣

"A gang had seeked for 3 million on 2017 November 21st and agreed to repay from a year yet has not and had fled to getaway from their debt. Arrived back in Korea yesterday at 3.21 P.M and their current location was sent to you in the form of a photograph" The person spoke in Latin as he informed Heeseung of his next 'mission'. Since it's not a full moon it means it's just a simple job to shake them up a little to settle their debt. He ended the call with a small hum and opened his phone to see the place.

"Didn't I pass by this place while on my way to get that file for Yoojin?" He thought out loud as he was the only one there on the rooftop of where he always rests on days he felt blue or just didn't want to return to the manour.

"Oh well..." He shrugged the thought and observed the picture to get a proper image of it in his mind.

He brough his hands together and started distorting the burner phone and left it in pieces lying next to him. With huff of breath he stared at the deep blue hues of the sky in adoration of feeling relieved to set sight of such marvolous scenery every now and then.

His eyes closed on their own to feel the moment more deeply as he breathed in and out. The atmosphere it self felt relaxing to him and he didn't want it to end. But he was given a task and he has no other choice but to get it done.

↢❦↣

He was now at the place where the gang was told to be at. But there was something that the intel he has got missed on.

The gang has thirty men in total. They were in a closed bar,drinking and enjoying their night as thry were the only ones there. They had probably bought it for the night to celebrate their return an this was a good chance since Heeseung wouldn't be noticed.