𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱

"Ugh where is it where is it!" Now you might be wondering why I sound like a damsel in distress while pulling on random files from the stacks of work files ,effortlessly falling on the ground piling up in an unorganized mess for me to clean up lat...

"Ugh where is it where is it!" Now you might be wondering why I sound like a damsel in distress while pulling on random files from the stacks of work files ,effortlessly falling on the ground piling up in an unorganized mess for me to clean up later on.

"Please be here please be here..." I kept on repeating hoping the file wasn't turned over before I could even take a glimpse on what topic it is on.

Unfortunately, it was no where to be found now, the file that has every detail I have to make a presentation on is not here and is probably relaxing in one of my fathers shelves or on his own desk.

What am I going to do now? I don't have much time and I can't ask for it now. He would go nuts over this and surely will fill my ears with his shit for not doing HIS work on time.

"I'm dead I'm dead I'm so dead" I said tangling my hands in my hair getting more and more frustrated over the fact I messed up big time.

Yes, I'm his out source but that doesn't mean I can keep track of every single thing here. I'm not even his publicly announced employee outside of his building and was/is forced into doing his paperwork for free of charge,w ell more like hes paying for everything I'm enjoying luxury for but that it. I don't get any credits for the work I do and that's unfair. Specially if a minor something flys over this ONCE he would rant about for a week or even longer.

'What am I going to do now?' I thought for myself not processing my situation all the way. I can't ask my father about nor can I visit him for that, wait Hyunjin HYUNJIN YES he might know about it.

Just as I was about to come up with a less tormenting idea, until I heard the front doorbell go off. With an annoyed groan I dragged my feet through the long halls to the door, meanwhile who ever is in the other side just kept ringing the bell to make it more annoying. Hurrying my pace I unlocked the door opening it to see who wants to disturb me at this hour, to my surprise it was...

Nothing...Theres no one here...

"Hello?Is someone there?" I said loud enough for the moron disturbing my chaos. Couple of seconds later I shut the door and even muted the doorbell to ignore whoever it is. 

Going upstairs to get my laptop, so If he does tell me about what I have to prepare I can start off quicker. But then something came up with a doubt I didn't think once for.

'Why would he tell me about it when I already told him that I am already done with it?' It wouldn't make sense in every way I came up with a different reason for it.

'He won't believe me and might scold me...just how he used to do back when he taught me' I sighed coming to a stop rethinking again...no matter what I tried thinking of,it would involve confessing my lie to Hyunjin. 

"No he can't know about it either...but my father will kill me if he gets to know this...UGHHHHH why does everything have to fucking make me suffer!" I finally let out my thought through my voice not being able to handle this matter. Either way I have atleast lay out the templates to make the presentation after coming up with something.