𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰

Another week had gone by since Heeseung and Yoojin spent a day together

Another week had gone by since Heeseung and Yoojin spent a day together. The thought of that day always brought an uncontrollable smile to their faces as they remembered those moments. Those sweet moments No worry or problem occupied their minds other than the multiple scenarios they created in their heads of how the movie would go. It wasn't anything cliché or planned or expected. It happened on the most unexpected of days, with an outrageous outcome.

Speaking of which,Heeseung had gotten a lot better within a day or two, and not just his physical health but his mood too. He even got caught smiling to himself when Sunghoon got scratched on his face and was throwing a tantrum about how it might leave a scar. Everyone else was trying to calm him down, and Jay was trying to treat it when they heard Heeseung's laugh bubble from behind the situation they were in. how it would leave a scar.

He just couldn't let go of that day and craved for more such days to come soon. Sure,later at home, he would get a scolding from his father like he did that same night, but for him,it was all worth it.

The sound of knocking echoed through the large, silent hall, awaiting to be answered by someone, but no one came along for the past few minutes, making Heeseung take the detour around to check if the silly girl he was looking for had perhaps left the window open again. For luck, she did, and he hoped to land on his feet with a light thud.

"She is unbelievable," He commented as he closed the window. I'm taking a mental note to lambast her about how dangerous it is to have a wide open window while she's not in the same room.

He walked across the familiar room and creaked open the door. Checking both sides for her presence, only to be welcomed with a gust of wind. He stepped out of the room and headed towards the staircase at the end of the hall in search of her.

Climbing up the stiars quietly he stopped at the last step of it and looked around the hall of doors. He took a minute to close his eyes and take a deep breath to chase after her scent. After it reached his senses, he directed it in that direction. Opening the door to her room, I saw her all wrapped up in her duvet and hugging her pillow in her arms.

A soft smile came to his face after seeing her for a week. He felt relief take over him at the sight. She seemed well, and that was enough to make him happy. He had missed her and wanted to visit early—maybe try and catch up with the last movie they had to watch? Or maybe start watching another series? He had high hopes to come back very soon, only for them to be interrupted by his father ordering him to work for the whole week without much of a break.

He crouched down to the level of her bed and started to shake her. "Yoojin, wake up," He said in a hushed voice as he kept shaking her.

As an instinct,she woke up in a rush and pulled away, pushing herself in the opposite direction hastily. Hey, hey, it's me, Heeseung... Calm down, it's me, alright?" He said this while gesturing with his hands in a calming motion.

Yoojin recognized his voice, felt relieved, and took a deep breath before she reached her hand and switched on the table light, making Heeseung hiss at the sudden blot of light hitting him. He put his hood up to cover his face from the side when Yoojin was busy rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes.