𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟰

A few days after their reunion,Hyunjin went back to Seoul as his business matters were fixed, but Yoojin stayed back because she wanted to spend more time with Heeseung without anyone else knowing

"Ah Hyunjin..." Mr.Han welcomed his most trusting man with a light hug.

"So how were things at Jeju Island?" He took a seat in his chair and gestured for Hyunjin to do the same.

"It was good, sir things are back to being stable," He said, adjusting his glasses.

"And how was Yoojin? I hope she didn't bother you," He chuckled.

"Not at all. Indeed, she was quite calm and minded her own business," He said, nodding.

"Uh, now that we're talking about Yoojin..." Hyunjin started as he shifted forward a little saying.

 "I have one last request to ask from you, sir."

"What would that be? Oh, don't tell me you want her hand in marriage." He laughed, pulling out a cigarete from the box on his table and lighting it. He inhaled it and puffed to look at Hyunjin with a stern gaze.

"You must be joking... You really want to marry her?" He asked, sitting up straight with a furrowed expression.

"How long has it been?" Mr.Han took the cigarette from his lips and put it out on the ash tray.

Hyunjin let out a short laugh. "It has been a while now. I thought it wasn't actually something, but after spending time with her, I realized it." He wasn't lying; he was speaking the bitter truth about how he intentionally tore Heeseung and Yoojin away just for him to have her.

Mr. Han's eyes widen with surprise. Never has he thought of lending him his daughter as his wife.

"Hyunjin. Why didn't you tell me any sooner?" The younger man smiled at his chuckling tone.

"Speaking of her, she's still at Jeju Island because she said she wanted to stay there a little longer, and I was hoping if we could have our wedding there?" The older man laughed loudly with joy "Oh dear, you have already made plans, I see? Ofcourse ofcourse Im glad she would get to marry a good man like you Hyunjin! "

Hyunjin felt pleased as he bid his boss goodbye with another smile. It went on like this as both of them discussed the preparations for it and soon got them into action.

↢ ❦ ↣

It was another calm evening on Jeju Island,with Heeseung and Yoojin in each other's presence. They were watching the sun go down from a cliff near the sea as they sat at the edge. He had his hand around her waist just in case if she moved too much she would slip, and Yoojin had her head on his shoulder. They stayed in silence,witnessing the sun gradually drifting away towards the sea waves with a beautiful reflection of it as the sky was a bright orange.