𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

"Show me again?"

"Show me again?"

"No that took a lot of time"

"Forever?"

"Forever"

*kissing scene*

I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years...

" Welp...that was...a unexcitingly good movie series" I signed and stood up from the couch which I was slowly sinking into for the last couple of hours, watching twilight.

It was weird to watch but the only reason why I kept watching was the plot and-well becuase it's a vampire series I guess. It did bring back a nostalgic feeling of watching the vampire diaries back then. Such good memories...

Huh only if such romance stories existed in real life. An actual romantic life where both of them live happily in each others embrace. Nothing being strong enough to pull them apart as they hold onto each other with trust. That rarely happens in society nowadays which is very dissapointing.

When I was younger, I remember how I would make up random scenerios with my future specific other. Being childish and having fun from the smallest of things. Imaging myself the life I wanted to live in a small cozy apartment with him. Being comfortable when both of us are only here,not minding what anyone says or believes and living in our own way.

Watching Twilight only made my standards higher. Sure,it's just a TV show but still. I hope for someone as caring and loving he was. Someone who would be there for me and won't leave me. Yet it's too good to be true...

"I ask for too much" I sighed looking into the void of the lonely dim room before stretching my arms to get rid of the stiffness. 'I should get to work, or else I'll be in trouble again' I decided as I walked into the huge kitchen opening the fridge, bending my eye level to rummage through the few shelves of cooking ingredients to find something in specifc.

"Cola...cola...cola...cola?" I muttered wanting to to find atleast one can to keep me up but unfortunately I'm out. A sad smile came upto my face when I forgot to buy more coca-cola-WAIT! my stash upstairs-oh I finished that up few days ago shoot.

A heavy sigh left my mouth followed by a yawn, when I looked up at what time it is to see the clock strike just 2 minutes past midnight. 'twelve two, its pretty late but I really need to get that crap done before morning, and the only way that would happen is if I stayed up doing it, and for that to happen I need an energy boost. Coffee-no that won't work'

"Ugh why do I always have to forget to refill when I'm out?" annoyed I walked upstairs to grab enough cash to have extra as well and rushed out the front door after switching off the TV and closing the door.