𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯

"Yoojin

"Yoojin...Yoojin...HAN YOOJIN!" I flinched in my sleep hearing someone's voice boom through the empty air. Disturbing my peace where I dozed off on the table being too lazy to drag my feet to my room. "I'm up I'm up" I hurriedly rubbed the sleepiness out of my aching eyelids and stood up, Few cans of drained cola tins falling off the edge with me as I try to keep balance on my numb feet. 

"Have you finished the files I left yesterday?" The figure asked directly, standing parallelly infront of me inspecting my sluggish attitude early in the morning unlike his clear visuals tucked in a black suit as he always does. Not to mention how stunning he looks like that, I can't deny the fact my heart speeds up when he is around, but as time went behind I found out that he isn't the typical guy to start up something and keep things 'confidential' between business.

"Ugh yeah I have it....Riiiiight here" I said ruffling through the lately finished pile of folders and handed him the one that turned into me just yesterday. I flashed a little smile giving it to him hoping he would do the same but as always, he just stares at me almost not even blinking with his bored eyes.

He opened the file running through all of it and flipping through the pages "Hmm good...Theres another file I want by next week, get that done too" He says before pointing at the new red hard file laying at the corner of my desk and retreated his steps to the door. Another yet tired sigh left my lips not getting a break from all this crappy work. Thanks to all of "this" my spinal cord might end up being spinal cords very soon, speaking of stiffness I intertwined my hands stretching them to the side hearing few cracks and lightly groaned at the feel of relief.

"Oh and uh" I heard him start by the door making me drop my hands "You do remember about the presentation this weekend right? you haven't sent us the file yet. I hope you haven't forgotten about that...have you?" He said reconnecting his blank eyes with mine. " Oh y-yeah about that, Don't worry I'll get it done soon. Its almost over" I lied. I forgot all about it. I can't even remember which file it was detailed on or anything related to it.

"Hm" I heard him hum in reply before stepping one foot out "um..H-Hyunjin?" He stopped again and looked back at me "Um uh.....h-how was the last project launch? Did it go well?"I asked out of curiousity hoping he wouldn't say anything mean to me but answer. He looked away for a second and responded "It was alittle hard this time but we managed to pull through, yes it went well" was all he said before disappearing from sight. A heavy sigh left my system feeling a glint of happiness spreading inside of my heart. I had to write half of the paperwork for it and was worried if I did it enough to satisfy them.

He would always come by, not to see me but for my fathers work. Hes more like that one guy your father trusts with their life, or simply speaking, his right hand man. I guess I fell for him ever since I was 16 or 17? When my father dropped me out of middle school and forced me to learn everything about his business and shit for 2 years for me become his worker from home. Hyunjin was about 23 as I can remember. He was the one to teach me all this whole mess and I so happen to like his nonchalant but fancy sentiment. But with time I realized how stupid it would be to have feelings for someone like him knowing that in his eyes I'm only his boss's daughter.