𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭

"Oh Hyunjin!" I said surprised as I peeped through the front door to see him already standing there

"Oh Hyunjin!" I said surprised as I peeped through the front door to see him already standing there. My eyes scanned his attire as it was different from what I usually see him in, well its the same thing just that he didn't have his blazer on, his sleeves rolled up above his elbows, the top few buttons on his shirt undone giving a teasing view of his well built chest and his silky soft hair all messy. In simple words a 'late night at the company' look with only his white shirt and black dress pants. He might have BEEN my teacher but now hes just someone I see regularly, so I can safely say that, he looks hot like that.

Quickly shoving away those thoughts I was about to say something but before I could he pushed past me INVADING into my own house, directly leaving to my study room.

'Somebody's upset' I mentally rolled my eyes at his manner less behavior.

"Did you organize them according to date like I asked you too?" He questioned as he turned to me which I responded with a nod. He gave a tight 'hm' and looked away thinking about something else.

"About the presentation files..." He started talking, instantly making my soul drain instantly.

'Did he notice it going missing? Shit im screwed now' I mentally scolded myself for not taking photos instead of taking the whole damn file with me. My heart beating in an uneasy pace with every passing second for why hes taking so long to finish his sentence, bewildered scenarios already taking place inside my head for how things could end up. Unknowingly I had my bottom lip between my teeth even before I knew it.

"...You have it with you right?" He asked in a 'say yes' tone looking straight into my eyes. Without making it obvious that something was up at my side, I let out a tiny 'yeah' that came out just above a whisper. He took a deep breath in relief after hearing me.

"Okay then can you show me a preview of it?" He asked all of a sudden catching me off guard.

For all these years, that I've worked as an unpaid outsource, Hyunjin has never wanted to have a look at any of my work before hand. He'd randomly call me in the middle of the night and order me to send files to him but he always checks them himself. Not once he ever had an urge of correcting anything with ME in his presence. Its kinda off from how I see it.

"You've......finished it?" His intense gaze fell upon me the moment I went silent thinking about what made him so interested in it now out of all times? The same day I freaking stole-more borrowed a file from the company?

"Yah Yoojin..." He called out snapping his pale skinny fingers in front of my eyes making my trail of suspicions come to a halt.

"H-huh?" I looked up at him to see his oh so regular expressionless face. He let out an annoyed sigh and walked further into the hallway, entering my work place which I personally like to call 'Doom at your work area' get it?

His steps came to a stop right next to my table and he signaled me to get to my seat "Get the presentation on...I wanna check it" his voice filled with anticipation. I blinked my eyes few times, failing to register his words properly.

"Uh-Okay..." I muttered under my breath before hesitantly going to my chair, turning my computer on before I got the presentation on the screen. After it loaded in,I glanced at him as a 'Here' for which he leaned down with his arms on my chair and the table to sustain some balance. His eyes capturing the content as he started scrolling down with every sentence he read. His face slightly lit up by the illuminating computer screen, highlighting his eyes and sharp jaw with his other perfect features any girl could talk for hours.

'Why is he so close to me???' I panicked from the inside 'And why does he have to look so damn handsome so effortlessly.

'Is he acting like this on purpose?' I questioned myself.

'Nah what kind of intension would he probably be in for' I answered my own question and quickly made distance between us, looking away from him. Trying my best not be mesmerized by his charming looks.

"Hm..." he hummed in approval and stood back straight "Send that to my email" he bossed away taking the stack of files from my table. The usual corner where I keep all the completed tasks.

"Kay b-bye-" without letting me complete my words he cut me off.

"Oh and..." He started and turned to me on his heels near the door.

"I asked your father about your request..." He brought up the topic I forgot about an hour or two ago. I waited there expecting a negative answer but at the same had a little light of hope about it.

"He said he'll let you have about a week and a half to yourself" He continued and I couldn't believe my ears. He actually agreed with something I appointed,and that also regarding about me and his companys' paper work being done by who it originally should have been done. I felt my mind blazing off in happiness already. Finally I can have some time in peace. I surpassed a smile by making my lips into a thin line.

"But....." he kept going "He doesn't want you to talk about it with him" He finished off to which I nodded and he left. I fell back on my chair as a sigh happily left my lips. My mind already drifting off in all the fun things I can do of from next week. A high pitched squeal left me with excitement and kicked my legs in the air.

"I can't wait for next week"

To be continued 🌃

Published: 18/12/22
Re-edited: 31/07/23