𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬

It hit my senses when I felt another presence around the corner making their way to us

It hit my senses when I felt another presence around the corner making their way to us. I glanced back at her to see her stoned on the spot holding the folder close with her mobile in her other hand. Without a second thought I dragged into the small space inside cupboard, closing it behind my back and hoped it won't open by itself since it was too small for two people to fit in.

Just as if in order, the person entered the cabin inspecting every corner for any misplaced object or if anything was moved. The light shone over the cupboard. It wasn't acknowledged my me of the close proximity me and this girl had. My head was inches apart from touching her nape.

"Whos there?" The voice rang through the room walls making us halt our breaths in fear. I felt movement coming from her as she was busy trying to take a glimpse of whats going outside.As always, my senses were hit by her aromatic scent of her soft skin shealding over her crimson warm blood. Its undeniable of how it attracts me to the verge of losing control. I gulped down the pooling saliva in my mouth as I fisted my hands against the hard wood as a way of trying to hold back.

'God it smells so heavenly' My mind started to compliment her glowing skin.

'She must taste good' I closed my eyes as I felt my fangs throbbing at its place.

'One bite wouldn't hurt right?' No...No...I shouldn't disobey orders.

'No one would know, what are the chances of her encountering your father anyway?' That little voice reasoned.

You have to control yourself. Fight your urge Heeseung...just wait alittle longer and you will snap out of it. But it feels like an eternity of being trapped inside with the only thing I can't stop myself of.

Her steady breathing as it fanned against my shoulder. Her heartbeat faster than the normal speed of beating within her. Her veins pumping blood all over her figure in slow motion. The euphoric hype feeling I feel inside of me is killing to taste her blood. Her heartbeat was in my ear as it was the only thing I could hear it, getting louder and louder the more I wait. Before I lost all my might of holding back she pushed me out the space, panting heavily.

"Finally" She said resting her hands on her knees" I felt like I was about to die inside there" she said as she breathed deeply. I did the same as I felt relief wash over me as I didn't do.

"Okay now we should leave before the security guard comes to lock the floor" She said coming closer to me. I took another long breath and went over getting her back in my eyes and darted through the building and off to the streets.

↢ ❦ ↣

Not a minute more we reached her house. I let her down slowly and stood there with my hands inside of my jacket. Her hesitant gaze fell upon me when none of us moved. Surprisingly, both of us started at the same time to speak.

"Well-" I thought of taking my leave.

"Um-" While I had no idea of what she might say next.

"You speak first" I offered her to go ahead with what she has to say.

"Uh...I just wanna...say th-thank you...for your help....I'll repay it back sometime" She said in an inaudible voice but was heard by me.

"Just let me visit you whenever I feel like so and I'll consider it as even" I responded with earning a shock from her,as expected.

"What?! I don't even know you and your asking me to let you in my house!?" She expressed in annoyance.

"Ok now calm down...I know what kind of thought your having of, but that's not what I mean alright? Or do you want me to keep that file back in its right place?" I questioned her reaching out for the file. She pulled it away from my grasp as she replied back.

"Okay okay fine...Geez what have I got myself into?" She mumbled to herself huffing. She won't fully trust me but for the time being, I can take things off my mind If I spent few hours with someone, and that only someone being this idiot. She would be the first I spent time with other than her. When she looked back at me,I stared at her glistening eyes in sincerity. Sending waves of assurance I won't harm her. Her eyes stayed still as I worked my way in her thoughts.

'This would be the least of what I can do for now' I agreed with the voice. Afterwards I let go of her conscious back to her, she blinked her eyes again gaining her thoughts at stillness as she tried comprehending what happened now.

"I'll be taking my leave now, don't wait till the last moment to complete your work again!" I said making her stop from drifting off in thinking. I turned back and started walking but was interrupted midway.

"Wait!" She shouted,I glanced over at her to be running towards me. I wondered why she stopped me.

"You didn't tell me how y-you did that?" She asked niting her eyebrows togeather expecting answers. The corner of my lip twitched at her sudden interest.

"I'll explain it to you..." I trailed off squinting my eyes at the distant thinking of what it should end with "When we both...can trust each other...how does that sound?" I tried making it convincing for her. Its not that I don't trust her,shes already isolated enough to keep it a secret.

"Oh...does that mean we'll meet again?" She asked still not believing all of it. I ruffled her hair as I gave a small 'For sure'. I was about to step away when she spoke up.

"Can I...atleast know your name?" She asked with curiosity. Reconnecting our eyes,I realized its the first ever time someone has asked me my name. For all those years I've spent on earth, today was the day a mere human wanted to know my name.

"Lee Heeseung" I said softly liking how my name rolled off my tongue in ease.

"And you're Han Yoojin...I know" I mentioned her name before before she introduced herself. "Like I said, I'll explain it some other day" I said as she tilted her head for how I knew her name. She shrugged it off and then talked once again.

"Um..then Heeseung...do you wanna be friends with me? You did help me alot with just getting me this file..." she said biting down on her lip.

'Friends? thats the first time I heard someone ask me that too' I remembered how I never had anyone as a considerable friend beside me...' What could go wrong?

"Sure...lets be friends then" I showed a faint smile which she returned with a hand for me to shake.

'She changed from her arrogant personality' my mind doubted but nevertheless I shook her small hand in a delicate manner. Her eyes had a different meaning to them right now, her smile spread across her face resembling pure positivity. I felt taken aback for how she was treating me this nicely. After we shook hands both of us retreated back our arms.

"Okay then...you better leave before it gets too dark...thank you again for this...I appreciate it alot" She holding the folder up as she started walking back to her house.

"Your Welcome" It slipped out of my lips unknowingly but I was glad it did so. With a final look at her and her surroundings, I turned away walking making sure to make this a memory I will remember till the last of moments. This was a new experience of emotions and thrill. Unlike what I'm used to...

A smile crept upon my face as I remember her friendly gestures.

She reminds me about her so much...

To be continued 🌃

Published: 14/12/22
Re-edited: 31/07/23

Author : (Late) Double update since I reached 160 Followers :)❤ Thank you every single one of you that followed me. It means alot even if I don't talk about it. I've made so many good friends here that I would always come back whenever I can to check up them✨