Credit scene

Alexander's POV

I sat in front of the therapist as she jotted something in her notebook. She looked at the two of us with her brows raised through her enormous reading classes.

Of all the things I had to do, I can't believe I was in couples' therapy.

"He doesn't listen to me, I feel like I am under-appreciated in this relationship," Justin spoke.

"I listen to you all the time, just not when you're being stupid," I answered defensively.

This is what happens when you have a wife who thinks you have a dysfunctional relationship with your friend, you end up in places like this.

Zoe joked that the two of us should probably go to therapy, before I could object, Justin had already booked an appointment, just mistakenly with a marriage counsellor.

"See, with that attitude, he thinks he is better than everyone else." Justin retorted. "He makes me feel like I bring nothing to this relationship like this is all him. He doesn't know how exhausting it is to be with someone like him."

"You are free to leave anytime. Besides, it's not my fault you have bad taste in women." I retorted.

"So he is in other relationships," The therapist spoke trying to make sense of the situation.

"That's only when he decides so. I can't have a normal relationship without him constantly forcing his opinions."

She placed her hand on her forehead, followed by a sigh.

"Okay, I don't usually say this, but I don't know why the two of you even got married. Whatever this thing is that you got going on, it's never going to work. The two of you are a disaster, I don't even know how you lasted this long." She sighed throwing her hands in the air.

You know you and your friend have issues when even your therapist stops pretending to listen to you and loses her mind.

I guess we have that effect on everyone after they spend two hours listening to our problems.

"We are not married; we are just friends." I corrected.

The therapist was now looking at us even more so confused like we were some lunatics.

"Just hold on," I raised my hand.

I took my phone from my pocket.

At least fifteen minutes had gone by which meant it was time for me to check on Jake, Zoe had a few things to take care of at work, so she had to go out for a little bit which meant I was super paranoid. To put my mind at ease I had some cameras installed in some parts of the house.

I looked at the video footage on my phone.

I can't believe, the nanny was busy dancing instead of doing her job.

Wait, Jake was in his swing, laughing at her. At least she got something done right.

I tried to reassure myself not to worry. Besides, JoJo was at home monitoring everything.

Why was I even here wasting my time when I could be at home?

"You two are the most dysfunctional people I've ever met," She finally spoke.

She looked like she was at a loss of words.

From then onwards, she pretty much kicked us out of her office. Not only were we too messed up for her to deal with, but we were outside of her area of expertise.

"I think it's pretty safe to say but there is no saving our friendship, even the therapist thinks we are messed up," Justin joked as we stepped out of the therapist's office.

"It's not us, she is just bad at her job. It's no wonder the divorce rate is so bad in this country," I answered.

I paused. "We've been through a lot together; from the time we were both starting in the business with no experience, many people tried to take advantage of us, but we grow and leant so much together. I can't even begin to count the number of times we both got each other out of trouble." I spoke.

"What did Zoe do to you, you are becoming too emotional." Justin laughed. "But if that's your way of saying it, I'm also glad that you are my friend,"