Chapter 11: The baby take over plan

Alexander's POV

I walked out of the hospital in a hurry. I couldn't believe those idiots. They couldn't get one simple thing right, inseminate the right person.

Now my simple problem just became more complicated and complex.

The plan was someone who would carry my child for nine months and then disappear afterwards. And now it seems I may be eternally bounded to Zoe.

A baby mama is clearly a boat load of issues I never planned on.

The thing is, I'm not good at commitments, of any kind. This would just make 'parenting' a lot harder (not that I planned on).

The only way to 'uncompletecate' this was for me to get full custody of my child, at any cost. Maybe afterwards she'd disappear out of our lives.

I needed to clear my head and think, what I knew was she most definitely wasn't going to be a part of my kid's life.

I didn't want to argue with her right now or do anything that would jeopardize my child's health.

I unlocked my car and got in, a few faces staring at my car.

I drove away out of the parking lot. I still had a couple more things to deal with today that I couldn't neglect.

We had a pitch in a few days for our new investors. I wasn't about to allow every aspect of my life to turn into a mess, the least I could do was put my business in order. I don't usually work on weekends but I was behind schedule.

My office stuff, including my assistant worked six days a week including Saturdays so they'd be people to keep me up to date.

Minutes later, I had arrived at the headquarters.

I stormed through the building heading to my office.

"Afternoon sir," Rosie greeted as I walked into my office.

I motioned for her to follow me.

"Can you call Hank to come in my office now," I said.

Rosie nodded then rushed out of my office.

Hank was the head for our new pitch in Brazil, next week.

Lots of potential investors were coming to Brazil from around the world. We had a couple new models of our private jets to pitch. This could bring billions into the company.

Minutes later Hank walked in. Rosie closed the door behind him.

"How is the pitch going?" I asked.

"It's great sir, we fixed everything you pointed out. We are ready for the presentation." He said.

Hank has always been efficient, he does everything he's told and the way I instruct for it to be done.

"If you'd like sir, you could review it. We'd still have two days to fix anything you ask." he suggested.

"Two days?"  I asked confused.

"Our presentation is in three days time," he confirmed.

I had completely lost track of time. I was an entire week behind schedule. Good thing my team didn't always wait on me before they acted.

"I completely forgot," I whispered to myself, not loud enough for Hank to hear. I didn't want to encourage anyone to be forgetful.

This meant I'd be traveling to Brazil tommorow morning. The whole thing would take about a week, there were a couple other people presenting as well, from fast cars to yachts.